Hanson Heat Lamps 400-SMT-BCOP Rigid Stem Ceiling Mount Heat Lamp with Bright Copper Finish - 115/230V
- Hangs from the ceiling to free up space for food products
- Stylish, modern shade
- Includes one Teflon® coated bulb
- 3/8" thick rigid stem mount
- Attractive bright copper finish
- 115/230V, 250W
Hanson Heat Lamps
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Lavex Janitorial 250 Watt Coated Infrared Heat Lamp Bulb
plus $7.49 /Each
Lavex Janitorial 250 Watt Infrared Heat Lamp Light Bulb
plus $2.29 /Each
Lavex Janitorial 250 Watt Red Infrared Heat Lamp Light Bulb
plus $4.39 /Each
Lavex Janitorial 250 Watt Red Coated Infrared Heat Lamp Light Bulb
plus $7.89 /Each
|Hanson Heat Lamps 400-SMT-BCOP Specs|
|Shade Length||10 Inches|
|Shade Diameter||11 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
Customer questions about this product
- How is the overall length of this lamp measured?
- The length of this lamp is measured as the distance from the top of the mounting bracket to the bottom edge of the lamp shade. To find the correct length for your application, measure the vertical distance from your ceiling to the point where you'd like the bottom edge of the shade to hang.
- Can I order a lamp longer than 48"?
- If you would like to purchase a lamp longer than 48", please contact SpecialOrders@webstaurantstore.com for more information. Because it will ship carrier, pricing may be subject to change.
- Can I install track fittings on my own?
- No, the track fittings will need to be installed by a qualified electrician.
Hanson Heat Lamps 400-SMT-BCOP Details
Create an inviting atmosphere and let customers know you have delicious, warm food ready with the Hanson Heat Lamps 400-SMT-BCOP rigid stem ceiling mount heat lamp! This lamp's body is made of heavy gauge aluminum, and it features an 11" diameter triangular shade attached to a 3/8" thick rigid stem. Its attractive bright copper finish provides your establishment with a sleek, modern touch, and a clear enamel topcoat prevents tarnishing and reduces the need to polish the lamp's surface.
Featuring a ceiling mounted design, this lamp eliminates the potential safety hazard of having wires on the ground. Plus, an on/off switch and a 250W Teflon® coated infrared heat bulb is included for maximum convenience and safety. In the event that your bulb breaks, the Teflon® keeps the shards contained, preventing the shattered glass from spreading everywhere. This heat lamp requires a 115/230V electrical connection.
Shade Diameter: 11"
Shade Length: 10"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register