Globe 25 Cup (12.5 Cup Raw) RC1 Rice Cooker / Warmer - 1440W
- Easily switches between cooking and holding
- Measuring cup and scoop included
- Stainless steel exterior and lid
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Town 32925 Rice Cloth / Napkin - 35 1/2" x 45 1/2"
plus $9.29 /Each
Globe RC1BOWL Inner Rice Cooker Bowl for RC1 Rice Cooker
Globe RC1LID Cover for RC1 Rice Cooker / Warmer
|Globe RC1 Specs|
|Width||16 1/2 Inches|
|Depth||16 1/2 Inches|
|Height||11 3/8 Inches|
|Cooked Capacity||25 Cups|
|Type||Cookers / Warmers|
|Uncooked Capacity||12 1/2 Cups|
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply if this item is shipped to a residential home?
- This item is only eligible for free shipping to business or commercial addresses. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- What's the ideal ratio of rice to water to use in this rice cooker?
- Different types of rice require different ratios of rice and water in order to cook properly. Check out our Rice Cooker Buying Guide for information on cooking white rice, brown rice, quinoa, and more!
Globe RC1 Details
Cook and warm your most popular rice dishes with the Globe RC1 rice cooker / warmer! This rice cooker features an easy single switch to change between cooking to warming, and its built-in thermostat makes adjusting temperature simple. The interior has a removable pot with a non-stick surface to prevent product loss, and an overheat protection feature with a manual reset helps protect against burnouts. A measuring cup and scoop are included, and thanks to its stainless steel body and lid, you can be sure this unit will last your business a long time.
Width: 16 1/2"
Depth: 16 1/2"
Height: 11 3/8"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register