Town 56916S 72 Cup (36 Cup Raw) Commercial Rice Warmer with Stainless Steel Finish - 120V
- Holds 72 cups of cooked rice for up to 12 hours
- Includes Teflon®-coated aluminum insert bowl and rice paddle
- Hinged stainless steel cover and insulated body
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Town 32925 Rice Cloth / Napkin - 35 1/2" x 45 1/2"
7" Solid Plastic Rice Paddle
10 1/2" Slotted Plastic Rice Paddle
Town 22808 9" Bamboo Rice Paddle
Town 22810 9 1/4" Stainless Steel Rice Paddle with Wood Handle
|Width||18 1/4 Inches|
|Height||12 1/2 Inches|
|Cooked Capacity||72 Cups|
|Uncooked Capacity||36 Cups|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between rice cookers and rice warmers?
- Rice cookers are exclusively meant to cook rice, and they tend to be smaller than rice warmers. Rice warmers are meant to keep cooked rice at foodsafe holding and serving temperatures for a period of time. Rice cookers / warmers are capable of both functions.
- What's the ideal ratio of rice to water to use in this rice cooker?
- Different types of rice require different ratios of rice and water in order to cook properly. Check out our Rice Cooker Buying Guide for information on cooking white rice, brown rice, quinoa, and more!
Keep your cooked rice at the perfect foodsafe and serving temperature at your buffet, restaurant, or catered events with this Town 56916S 72 cup (432 oz., 13 lb.) commercial rice warmer! This commercial rice warmer holds cooked rice at 150 degrees Fahrenheit or higher for up to twelve hours to ensure it stays hot for your customers, and its attractive stainless steel finish is sure to draw your patron's attention while complementing your business's decor. And thanks to its simple thermostatic controls, this rice warmer's 100 watt heating element is easily adjusted to the optimum temperature.
A hinged stainless steel cover allows easy access to the warmer's contents while the fully insulated body helps maintain ideal temperatures and cut down on energy consumption. The interior holds a Teflon®-coated pot to prevent rice from sticking to the sides, and it is easily removed for quick cleaning. This 72 cup commercial rice warmer requires a 120V electrical connection.
Width (with handles): 18 1/4"
Height: 12 1/2"
Cooked Rice Capacity: 72 cups (432 oz., 13 lb.)
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Other Products from this Line
Town 56919 92 Cup (46 Cup Raw) Commercial Rice Warmer with Stainless Steel Finish - 120V
Town 56920 92 Cup (46 Cup Raw) Commercial Rice Warmer with Stainless Steel Finish - 230V
Town 57130 60 Cup (30 Cup Raw) Stainless Steel Electronic Rice Cooker / Warmer - 120V
Town 57131 60 Cup (30 Cup Raw) Stainless Steel Electronic Rice Cooker / Warmer - 230V
- CAC 666-4-BK Japanese Style 4 3/4" China Rice Bowl - Solid Black Non-Glare Glaze - 36/Case
- Panasonic SR-42HZP 37 Cup (23 Cup Raw) Rice Cooker / Warmer - 120V
60 Cup (30 Cup Raw) Commercial Rice Cooker - 120V
Bamboo Chopsticks - 1000/Case
Regal Foods Soy Sauce 1 Gallon Bulk Container - 4/Case
9 1/2" x 9 1/2" Bamboo Sushi Rolling Mat
Town 37600 Asian Chef Oil Dispenser With Round Spout & No Handle
Soy Sauce 8 Gram Portion Packet - 450/Case
People Talk About:warmer rice recommend quality high heat fast easy commercial clean
This is a very high quality commercial rice warmer. It is easy to clean, heat up fast. I really like it. I would recommend it.
Vatana K. Posted on 05/25/2017
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register