Other Available Types:
- Ideal for a variety of food preparation tasks; includes a #12 attachment hub
- 1 hp fan-cooled motor provides reliable power for chopping, shredding, and tenderizing
- Stainless steel construction and one-piece hub face are durable and resist corrosion
- Interlocked power switch prevents accidental operation and injury
- Non-slip feet secure unit in place and will not scratch countertops
- Globe XMCA-SS Stainless Steel Meat Grinder Assembly for #12 Hub
- Meat Grinder Attachment with Stomper for #12 Hub
- Globe L00670 Meat Tenderizer Attachment for Globe #12 Hub Mixers and Power Drive Units
- Globe L00783 1/4" Cutter Strip Attachment for Globe #12 Hub Mixers and Power Drive Units
- Globe XGS Shredder / Slicer Attachment for #12 Hub Machines
- Globe XVSGH 9" Slicer / Shredder / Grater Housing for #12 Hub
- Shredder Attachment for Mixers with #12 Hubs
- Shredder and Slicer Attachment for Mixers with #12 Hubs
|Globe GPD-L Specs|
|Shipping Weight||79 lb.|
|Width||9 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||19 1/4 Inches|
|Height||15 9/16 Inches|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
Globe GPD-L Details
This Globe GPD-L power drive unit with #12 attachment hub harnesses the power of 200 RPM to quickly chop, tenderize, and slice food so you can save time! Thanks to its industry-standard #12 attachment hub, it can fit a variety of compatible Globe accessories to make quick work of any food preparation. A 1 hp, fan cooled motor ensures this unit is equipped for heavy-duty use, while a manual reset button provides overload protection, protecting the motor from damage caused by overheating.
This power drive unit is constructed of durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel, and the one-piece hub face construction ensures the unit will not harbor bacteria in seams or crevices and makes it easy to clean. The #12 attachment coupler is built into the shaft for convenience. To prevent accidental operation and injury, this unit includes an interlocked power switch. Non-slip feet keep it securely in place on your counter and will not leave scratches or damage behind. This power drive requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 9 7/8"
Depth: 19 1/4"
Height: 15 9/16"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register