Garland MCO-GS-20S Liquid Propane Double Deck Standard Depth Full Size Convection Oven with Analog Controls - 120,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Master 200 solid state analog controls
- 2-speed fan control with 3/4 hp motor per oven
- 12 chrome-plated oven racks included
- Electric spark ignition with safety shut off
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, and legs
- 60/40 double pane dependent door design
- Liquid propane
White Glove Delivery - Available -
Garland / US Range
You May Also Need
|Garland / US Range MCO-GS-20-S LP GAS Specs|
|Depth||41 1/4 Inches|
|Height||70 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||29 Inches|
|Interior Depth||24 Inches|
|Interior Height||24 Inches|
|18 x 26 Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Number of Chambers||2|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Racks||12|
|Oven Interior Style||Standard Depth|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||150 - 500|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- How do I know if the listed amperage is in reference to a single oven, or the combined total for each individual oven?
- If you're ever unsure of an electrical specification and how it relates to your operation, be sure to check out the Specification Sheet or consult a qualified technician for additional information.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range MCO-GS-20-S LP GAS Details
This Garland MCO-GS-20S liquid propane double deck standard depth convection oven combines superior power with ample interior baking space! The MCO-GS-20S has a porcelain interior with coved corners and a stainless steel front, sides, top, and legs. The oven has Master 200 solid state analog controls and a temperature range of 150-500 degrees Fahrenheit. The MCO-GS-20S has an electromechanical timer and a 3/4 hp fan motor with dual-speed fan control.
Both the auto-setback feature, which cools the oven down to 250 degrees Fahrenheit after 30 minutes of inactivity, and the auto-cool down feature, which cools down the oven cavity before shutting it off, thus prolonging fan life, are standard on the MCO-GS-20S.
In addition to these great energy-saving features, the MCO-GS-20S has a 60/40 dependent door design with double pane, thermal windows and indoor lighting. 12 chrome-plated oven racks and 13-position rack guides are included.
Depth: 41 1/4"
Height: 70 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item is special order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item is a gas-fired appliance that complies with nationally recognized gas standards, imposed by the Underwriters Laboratory (UL) in Canada.
This item is a gas-fired appliance that complies with nationally recognized gas standards, imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range MCO-GS-20-S LP GAS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:run roasting ovens food Fantastic evenly Easy cook controls cleaning
Fantastic ovens, I purchased 4 of these. They run very well and cook evenly. We used 3 for baking and 1 for savory food items, roasting, etc. Easy to use controls and cleaning is a snap.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register