Garland M46R Master Series Natural Gas 2 Section Even Heat Hot Top 34" Range with Standard Oven - 130,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- (3) 30,000 BTU "H" burners
- 2 extra-heavy cast iron even heat hot top sections
- 40,000 BTU fully porcelainized oven
- 6" adjustable legs
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Flat surface is perfect for sliding around heavy stock pots
- Natural gas
Garland / US Range
You May Also Need
|Garland / US Range M46R-NAT Specs|
|Height||36 3/8 Inches|
|Oven Interior Width||26 1/4 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||29 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||13 1/2 Inches|
|Burner Style||Hot Top|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 1/4 Inches|
|Hot Top BTU||30,000|
|Number of Burners||2|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Range Base Style||Standard Oven|
|Temperature Range||150 - 500 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range M46R-NAT Details
An outstanding combination of holding and cooking potential, the Garland M46R Master series natural gas 2 section even heat hot top range is the ideal workhorse for any busy commercial kitchen. For the best in simmering, holding, and more, this heavy-duty model comes with two 17" hot tops with three 30,000 BTU "H" burners that can even provide enough consistent heat for stock pot cooking. Its flat, seamless design also makes it easy to slide heavy stock pots from the cooking area to holding. It features a spacious, 40,000 BTU oven with a fully porcelainized interior for optimum output and easy cleanup. As part of Garland's heavy-duty Master series, this powerful range provides exceptional heating for faster cooking times that save you money!
The Garland M46R includes a generous 7 1/2" stainless steel front rail that provides a flat and sturdy surface for a variety of kitchen necessities. It boasts a stainless steel front and sides that make it both incredibly durable and extremely easy to clean and maintain.
The Garland M46R Master series 2 section 34" even heat hot top range is mounted on 6" legs to keep it well off the floor and easy to clean underneath.
Left to Right: 34"
Front to Back: 38"
Height: 36 3/8"
Left to Right: 26 1/4"
Front to Back: 29"
Height: 13 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item is special order and cannot be canceled or returned once your order is placed. Please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order if you have any questions or concerns.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
1 1/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1 1/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range M46R-NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register