Garland M34B Master Series Liquid Propane Range Match 34" Briquette Charbroiler with Storage Base - 90,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- (6) 15,000 BTU burners
- Storage base
- 6" adjustable chromed steel legs
- Manual hi-lo controls
- Dual-sided, adjustable cast iron grates
- Stainless steel front, sides, and doors
- Aluminized steel base interior
- Liquid propane
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Garland / US Range
Unpacking, cleaning, and seasoning your charbroiler is easy! Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be grilling up savory burgers and fish fillets in no time without the hassle of sticky grates.
|Garland / US Range M34B-LP Specs|
|Height||46 1/4 Inches|
|Base Style||Storage Base|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 1/4 Inches|
|Heating Source||Lava Rocks|
|Number of Burners||6|
|Number of Controls||6|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range M34B-LP Details
Boasting an impressive 90,000 BTUs of power, the Garland M34B Master series liquid propane range match 34" charbroiler is the perfect way to give all of your food a delicious flavor and tantalizing grill marks! This charbroiler's front rail and backguard are designed to match other Master series ranges and fryers (sold separately) to help you keep spacing consistent and maintain a uniform appearance throughout your busy commercial kitchen.
Thanks to its piezo spark ignition with constantly burning pilots and heavyweight, long-lasting briquettes, this charbroiler is always ready to deliver smoky, mouthwatering sides and entrees! The unit's six 15,000 BTU burners are housed beneath four 8" x 27" cast iron broiler grates that provide a 1/2" rounded bar pattern on one side and a diamond pattern on the other to give an appetizing look to all your charbroiled foods. The grates can even be adjusted to a flat or sloped position for added versatility! Large capacity grease drawers run the full length of the unit for simple cleanup, while a convenient aluminized steel cabinet base provides storage for all of your go-to grilling tools.
The Garland M34B has a sturdy stainless steel body and 6" adjustable chromed steel legs.
Left to Right: 34"
Front to Back: 38"
Height: 46 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
1 1/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1 1/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range M34B-LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!