Garland HEEGM-36CL 36" Natural Gas Radiant Charbroiler - 87,000 BTU
Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 6 burners and cast iron radiants
- Each burner rated 14,500 BTU
- Removable, cast iron grates include one side with a wide brand edge and one with a fine edge
- Stainless steel body with front rail built with 1/3 size food pan cut outs (pans sold separately)
- Each burner controlled with a 2-position hi-lo valve
- On/off power switch operates main gas burner ignition and shut down
- Large, removable grease tray, rack cleaning brush, and grate scraper included
- 120V; 87,000 BTU, natural gas
Garland / US Range
You May Also Need
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
Garland HEMST-36 HEMST Series 36" Charbroiler Stand
plus $1,012.00 / Each
Garland HEMST-36 HEMST Series 36" Mobile Charbroiler Stand
plus $1,150.45 / Each
Unpacking, cleaning, and seasoning your charbroiler is easy! Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be grilling up savory burgers and fish fillets in no time without the hassle of sticky grates.
|Garland / US Range HEEGM-36CL NAT Specs|
|Length||33 1/2 Inches|
|Width||32 1/8 Inches|
|Height||17 3/4 Inches|
|Base Style||Without Base|
|Features||Low Profile Design|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||6|
|Number of Controls||6|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can this Garland product be shipped directly to my home?
- Due to manufacturer regulations, we are currently unable to ship certain Garland products to residential addresses. A business address must be used for shipping these items. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range HEEGM-36CL NAT Details
Easily prepare burgers, steaks, grilled vegetables, and other delicious dishes with this Garland HEEGM-36CL 36" natural gas radiant charbroiler! With 6 burners, each rated for 14,500 BTU, the unit is great for diners, cafeterias, cafes, pubs, and banquet halls. It even includes heavy-duty cast iron grates, which are removable for easy cleaning and reversible for grilling versatility; one side features a wide brand edge, while the other side features a fine edge. This makes the charbroiler perfect for everything, from hearty meats to delicate vegetables, pineapple, and other tasty foods.
The unit is easy to operate with a main on/off switch that controls the main gas burner ignition and shut down. Each burner features its own 2 position hi-lo valve too, so you can set the individual burners as they best suit your needs.
To ensure longevity in commercial kitchens, the unit is built with a stainless steel body. Plus, a front rail is built-in with cut outs designed to accommodate 1/3 size food pans (sold separately). By keeping pans of ingredients close by the grill, you'll streamline the back-of-house process, boost efficiency, and turn around orders faster than ever!
For easy cleaning and maintenance, the unit comes standard with a large, removable grease tray. A cleaning brush and grate scraper are also included. This 87,000 BTU charbroiler uses natural gas and requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Left to Right: 33 1/2"
Front to Back: 32 1/8"
Height: 17 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range HEEGM-36CL NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders. Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register