Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- (5) 30,000 BTU cast iron burners
- Stainless steel front, sides, and back
- 4" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Large capacity crumb tray
- 2-position adjustable broiler grate
- One variable on/off valve control for each burner
- Ceramic, pre-formed briquettes
- Natural gas
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Garland A4528801 60" x 26 1/4" Stainless Steel Equipment Stand
- Garland A4528800 60" x 26 1/4" Stainless Steel Equipment Stand with Casters
- Chef Master Ceramic Grill Briquettes - 50/Box
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
|Garland / US Range GTBG60-AB60 NAT Specs|
|Width||59 1/16 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||21 1/2 Inches|
|Burner BTU||30,000 BTU|
|Features|| Adjustable Grates|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Heating Source||Lava Rocks|
|Number of Burners||5 Burners|
|Number of Controls||5|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||150,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range GTBG60-AB60 NAT Details
Perfect for the busiest snack bars or concession stands, the heavy-duty Garland GTBG60-AB60 natural gas charbroiler delivers the power and durability of a full-size charbroiler in a compact, countertop construction! With its five 30,000 BTU cast iron burners, this powerful ceramic briquette charbroiler can heat from 300-660 degrees Fahrenheit. The Garland GTBG60-AB60 60" charbroiler has one high-low valve for each burner for an added measure of precision.
Thanks to a 21 1/2" deep, 2-position adjustable grate, this high performance charbroiler provides the space and flexibility that you need to best prepare chicken, fish, hamburgers, and more! Its stainless steel body and 4" adjustable stainless steel legs are built to last and clean up easily at the end of the night, while a removable, large-capacity stainless steel catch tray protects your countertops from grease and eliminates unsightly crumbs.
Left to Right: 59 1/16"
Front to Back: 32"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range GTBG60-AB60 NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register