Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 108,000 BTU
- Stainless steel front, sides, and back
- 4" stainless steel, adjustable legs
- Fixed grate positions
- Large capacity crumb tray
- Individual manual hi-lo controls for each burner
- Liquid propane
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Garland A4528351 36" x 26 1/4" Stainless Steel Equipment Stand with Casters
- Garland A4528795 36" x 26 1/4" Stainless Steel Equipment Stand
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
|Garland / US Range GTBG36-NR36 LP Specs|
|Width||35 7/16 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||32 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||21 1/2 Inches|
|Burner BTU||18,000 BTU|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Burners||6 Burners|
|Number of Controls||6|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||108,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Garland / US Range GTBG36-NR36 LP Details
The Garland GTBG36-NR36 36" liquid propane radiant charbroiler with fixed grates is designed to provide years of trouble-free performance. Heavy-duty, fixed cast iron grates provide excellent performance and achieve excellent results in a variety of applications.
Six high performance, cast iron radiant burners with individual, manual hi-lo controls provide an added measure of control, while a built-in front grease trough and large capacity drip pan and grease container ease clean up.
The Garland GTBG36-NR36 36" radiant charbroiler features a sturdy, welded frame, and stainless steel front, sides, top trim, and landing ledge. 4" adjustable stainless steel legs are standard.
Width: 35 7/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range GTBG36-NR36 LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register