Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- (6) 26,000 BTU open burners
- 24" raised griddle / broiler section with (3) 11,000 BTU burners
- (2) 38,000 BTU standard ovens (Low-500 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- All burners have flame failure protection and electric spark ignition
- Fully porcelainized oven interior
- Liquid propane
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 1"
- Garland and Sunfire Equivalent 5" Stem Casters for SunFire X24, X36, X60 and Garland / U.S. Range G, GF, GFE, and U Series Ranges - 4/Set
- Garland and SunFire Equivalent 5" Stem Caster for SunFire X24, X36, X60 and Garland / U.S. Range G, GF, GFE, and U Series Ranges
- Garland and SunFire Equivalent 5" Stem Caster with Brake for SunFire X24, X36, X60 and Garland / U.S. Range G, GF, GFE, and U Series Ranges
|Garland / US Range GFE60-6R24RR-LP-240 Specs|
|Width||59 1/16 Inches|
|Depth||34 1/2 Inches|
|Oven Interior Width||26 1/4 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||13 Inches|
|Burner BTU||26,000 BTU|
Flame Failure Protection
Spark / Piezo Ignition
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Griddle Size||24 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||6 Burners|
|Number of Ovens||2|
|Number of Racks||2|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Range Base Style||Standard Oven|
|Total BTU||265,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
- Can I modify this item?
- Webstaurant Store offers certain optional modifications for this item. If you are interested in more information for modifying this unit, please fill out this form, Special Order Request Form, and a member of our Custom Quote team will be in touch in 1-2 business days!
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Garland / US Range GFE60-6R24RR-LP-240 Details
Equipped with six 26,000 BTU Starfire-Pro burners, the Garland GFE60-6R24RR liquid propane 60" range with 24" raised griddle / broiler and 2 standard ovens provides you with optimum cooking performance, while its flame failure protection system guarantees safety and peace of mind. This system shuts off gas flow to each burner automatically if its pilot light is extinguished, reducing the risk of fires. Plus, with its 27 1/4" deep cooking area and 5" deep front ledge, this range also has the largest usable cooking surface in the industry!
Ergonomic, split cast iron grates let you easily slide heavy pots from one section to another. To evenly cook and broil meats, vegetables, and more, its 24" raised griddle / broiler section has a 5/8" thick steel griddle plate and 3 cast iron burners, each rated at 11,000 BTU. For added convenience and safety, all of the burners on the range top operate on electric spark ignitors. This ignition system, combined with the flame failure protection, helps to keep the fire contained at all times.
Each standard oven has 38,000 BTUs of cooking power and a fully porcelainized interior to deliver best-in-class cooking evenness and quick recovery time. For added convenience, the ovens fit standard sheet pans in both directions to ensure even cooking. They are controlled by a snap action modulating thermostat with a Low-500 degree Fahrenheit range. For a quick cleanup, this unit boasts a sleek and sturdy stainless steel front and sides, and its stainless steel low profile backguard protects your walls from splashes. It requires a 240V electrical connection.
Left to Right: 59 1/16"
Front to Back: 34 1/2"
Cooking Surface Height: 36 1/8"
Height (including back guard): 47"
Left to Right: 26 1/4"
Front to Back: 26"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Need Parts & Accessories?
View replacements or accessories for Garland / US Range GFE60-6R24RR-LP-240
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range GFE60-6R24RR-LP-240
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register