Other Available Fuel Types:
- 45,000 BTU
- Open pot design; no tubes
- 4" sanitary legs
- Piezo spark ignition; snap action thermostat accurate to 1 degree Fahrenheit
- Cold rolled steel frypot
- 15 lb. shortening capacity
- Stainless steel front and sides
- Liquid propane
- Spilfyter DB-90 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Roll - 32" x 150'
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 1/2"
- Garland SS-CSD-GF Designer Series 15" Gas Fryer Stand
- Garland SS-CSD-15 Designer Series 15" Mobile Equipment Stand
- Garland SS-CSD-15 Designer Series 15" Equipment Stand
- Garland SS-CSD-GF Designer Series 15" Mobile Gas Fryer Stand
- Spilfyter DB-75 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Pad - 100/Case
- Carlisle 4011105 Sparta 23" High-Heat Fryer Brush with L-Tip Teflon® Bristles - 7/8" Bristle Diameter
|Garland / US Range GD-15F LP Specs|
|Fry Pot Width||11 Inches|
|Fry Pot Depth||12 Inches|
|Burner Style||Open Pot|
|Features||Spark / Piezo Ignition|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||45,000 BTU|
|Type||Gas Countertop Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range GD-15F LP Details
As part of the Designer Series, this Garland GD-15F liquid propane 15 lb. commercial countertop deep fryer is equipped with a piezo spark ignition, 4" sanitary legs, and twin fryer baskets. It features an eye-catching, easy-to-clean stainless steel front and sides to ensure reliable performance for years to come.
Its open pot style offers a tubeless design, while its deep cold zone prevents contaminants from entering the cooking area. This Garland GD-152H operates on 45,000 BTU with a rear gas connection with pressure regulator.
This item is made-to-order, and is subject to a 10% cancellation fee for canceled orders that have been built, but not shipped.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range GD-15F LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register