Garland G60-6R24RS Natural Gas 6 Burner 60" Range with 24" Raised Griddle / Broiler, Standard Oven, and Storage Base - 269,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- (6) 33,000 BTU Starfire-Pro burners
- 24" Raised griddle / broiler section with (3) 11,000 BTU burners
- 38,000 BTU standard oven
- Storage base on left
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Stainless steel backguard with removable shelf
- Fully porcelainized oven interior
- Natural gas
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Garland / US Range
Dormont 16100KIT48 Deluxe SnapFast® 48" Gas Connector Kit with Two Elbows and Restraining Cable - 1" Diameter
plus $167.99 /Each
Stem Casters for SunFire X24, X36, X60 and Garland / U.S. Range G, GF, GFE, and U Series Ranges - 4/Set
plus $143.99 /Set
Garland GIR60 Liquid Propane Range-Mount Infra-Red Salamander Broiler for G60 Series Ranges - 40,000 BTU
plus $3,338.00 /Each
Garland GIR60 Natural Gas Range-Mount Infra-Red Salamander Broiler for G60 Series Ranges - 40,000 BTU
plus $3,338.00 /Each
Garland GIRCM60 Liquid Propane Range-Mount Infra-Red Cheese Melter for G60 Ranges - 30,000 BTU
plus $3,509.00 /Each
Garland GIRCM60 Natural Gas Range-Mount Infra-Red Cheese Melter for G60 Ranges - 30,000 BTU
plus $3,509.00 /Each
Garland A4523603-0001 26" x 26" Oven Rack
plus $126.00 /Each
|Garland / US Range G60-6R24RS-NAT Specs|
|Width||59 1/16 Inches|
|Depth||34 1/2 Inches|
|Oven Interior Width||26 1/4 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||13 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Griddle Size||24 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||6|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Number of Racks||1|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Range Base Style||
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range G60-6R24RS-NAT Details
The Garland G60-6R24RS natural gas six burner range with a 24" raised griddle/broiler, standard oven, and storage base comes packed with features that enhance its convenience and usability. Six powerful 33,000 BTU Starfire-Pro burners are set in split cast iron ergonomic grates.
The standard-size oven features a robust 38,000 BTU "H" style cast iron burner, and a nickel-plated oven rack with a 3-position removable guide. The oven's large porcelain interior makes cleanup a snap, and it fits standard sheet pans in both directions. The oven features an easy-to-modulate, snap action thermostat with a temperature range from low to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. This wide temperature range with precision adjustment means you can use the oven for holding as well! Next to the oven, there's a convenient and spacious storage area.
This model's 24" griddle is made of 5/8" thick steel and features a wide range of temperature settings, featuring (3) 11,000 BTU burners. This unit is easy to clean thanks to its stainless steel front and sides, and with a large, 27" deep work top surface and a 5" stainless steel plate rail, you'll have plenty of room to work.
Left to Right: 59 1/16"
Front to Back: 34 1/2"
Height (including backguard): 57"
Cooking Surface Height: 36"
Left to Right: 26 1/4"
Front to Back: 26"
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range G60-6R24RS-NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!