Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- (4) 33,000 BTU Starfire-Pro burners
- 24" griddle section with (2) 18,000 BTU burners
- 2 storage bases
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel backguard with removable shelf
- Natural gas
- Garland and Sunfire Equivalent 5" Stem Casters for SunFire X24, X36, X60 and Garland / U.S. Range G, GF, GFE, and U Series Ranges - 4/Set
- Garland GIR48 Liquid Propane Range-Mount Infra-Red Salamander Broiler for G48 Series Ranges - 40,000 BTU
- Garland GIRCM48 Liquid Propane Range-Mount Infra-Red Cheese Melter for G48 Ranges - 30,000 BTU
- Garland GIRCM48 Natural Gas Range-Mount Infra-Red Cheese Melter for G48 Ranges - 30,000 BTU
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 1"
- Garland GIR48 Natural Gas Range-Mount Infra-Red Salamander Broiler for G48 Series Ranges - 40,000 BTU
|Garland / US Range G48-4G24SS NAT Specs|
|Width||47 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||34 1/2 Inches|
|Burner BTU||33,000 BTU|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Griddle Size||24 Inches|
|Number of Burners||4 Burners|
|Number of Ovens||None|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Range Base Style||Storage Base|
|Total BTU||168,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
- Can I modify this item?
- Webstaurant Store offers certain optional modifications for this item. If you are interested in more information for modifying this unit, please fill out this form, Special Order Request Form, and a member of our Custom Quote team will be in touch in 1-2 business days!
Garland / US Range G48-4G24SS NAT Details
Featuring 4 Starfire-Pro 33,000 BTU burners, this Garland G48-4G24SS natural gas 48" range with 24" griddle top and 2 open storage bases provides you with top-of-the-line cooking performance every time! With a 27 1/4" deep cooking area, 21" top shelf, and 5" deep front ledge, this range has the largest usable cooking surface in the industry. Its cast iron grates allow you to easily slide heavy pots from one section to another, while protected individual burner pilots eliminate spillover outages.
This model's 24" griddle is made of 5/8" thick steel and features a wide range of temperature settings, delivering 18,000 BTUs of cooking power for every 12" section (36,000 BTU total). The griddle's high splash guards and a 4 1/4" grease trough provide optimum runoff control.
In lieu of ovens, this range has 2 open storage bases to help keep your kitchen items organized. You can store pots, pans, utensils, and anything else you need to keep close at hand. For a quick cleanup, this Garland range boasts sleek and sturdy stainless steel construction, while its 12" crumb trays, burners, and split ergonomic grates are easy to remove and clean.
Left to Right: 47 1/4"
Front to Back: 34 1/2"
Cooking Surface Height: 36"
Height (including legs and top shelf): 57"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range G48-4G24SS NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register