Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- (4) 33,000 BTU Starfire-Pro burners
- 24" griddle section with (2) 18,000 BTU burners
- Convection oven with 38,000 BTU "H" burner
- Storage base on left
- 6" adjustable stainless steel legs
- Stainless steel backguard with removable shelf
- Oven has 1/3 hp motor; 120V
- Liquid propane
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 1"
- Garland and Sunfire Equivalent 5" Stem Casters for SunFire X24, X36, X60 and Garland / U.S. Range G, GF, GFE, and U Series Ranges - 4/Set
- Garland GIR48 Liquid Propane Range-Mount Infra-Red Salamander Broiler for G48 Series Ranges - 40,000 BTU
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon Knockout Concentrated Liquid Heavy Duty Oven & Grill Degreaser & Carbon Remover - 4/Case
$4,723.00/EachOut Of Stock
- Shipping Weight
- 604 lb.
- 47 1/4 Inches
- 38 3/8 Inches
- 57 Inches
- Oven Interior Width
- 26 1/4 Inches
- Oven Interior Depth
- 22 Inches
- Oven Interior Height
- 13 Inches
- 120 Volts
- Burner BTU
- 33,000 BTU
- Burner Style
- Control Type
- NSF Listed
- Gas Inlet Size
- 1 Inch
- Griddle BTU
- Griddle Location
- Griddle Size
- 24 Inches
- Installation Type
- Maximum Temperature
- 500 Degrees F
- Number of Burners
- 4 Burners
- Number of Ovens
- Number of Racks
- Oven BTU
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Type
- Liquid Propane
- Range Base Style
- Convection Oven
- Total BTU
- 206,000 BTU
Customer questions about this product
My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Can I modify this item?
Webstaurant Store offers certain optional modifications for this item. If you are interested in more information for modifying this unit, please fill out this form, Special Order Request Form, and a member of our Custom Quote team will be in touch in 1-2 business days!
Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range G48-4G24CS LP Details
The 48" wide Garland G48-4G24CS liquid propane four burner range with 24" griddle, convection oven, and storage base comes packed with features that enhance its convenience and usability. Four powerful 33,000 BTU Starfire-Pro burners are set in split cast iron ergonomic grates. A 24" griddle section with two 18,000 BTU burners adds versatility (36,000 BTU total) and heats evenly thanks to its 5/8" thick griddle plate. Its convection oven base is designed for even baking and high performance and boasts three adjustable oven racks. With its 27" deep cooking area and 5" deep front ledge, this range also has the largest usable cooking surface in the industry!
- (4) 33,000 BTU Starfire-Pro Burners; cast iron construction with 12" drip trays
- Storage base on left for extra utensils and cookware
- 24" griddle section with (2) 18,000 BTU burners, 5/8" thick griddle plate and 23" working depth; standard on right
- 38,000 BTU cast iron "H" style oven burner; 1/3 hp convection fan and 3 adjustable oven racks
- Snap-action modulating thermostat from low to 500 degrees Fahrenheit; 3 adjustable nickel-plated oven racks with removable guides
- Stainless steel front, sides, backguard with removable shelf, and 5" wide front rail
- Convection oven requires 120V electrical connection
Left to Right: 47 1/4"
Front to Back: 38 3/8"
Height (including 6" legs and backguard): 57"
Cooking Surface Height: 36"
Left to Right: 26 1/4"
Front to Back: 22"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range G48-4G24CS LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register