Other Available Fuel Types:
- (1) 40,000 BTU roasting deck
- Snap / throttle temperature control 150-500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel front, legs, and sides
- Can be stacked up to 3 decks high (other units sold separately)
- Balanced oven door opens full width for complete access
- Front-serviceable controls
- Liquid propane
|Garland / US Range G2121 LP Specs|
|Width||55 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||38 1/4 Inches|
|Deck Width||42 Inches|
|Deck Depth||32 Inches|
|Deck Height||12 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Number of Decks||1|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Temperature Range||150 - 500 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||40,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I modify this item?
- Webstaurant Store offers certain optional modifications for this item. If you are interested in more information for modifying this unit, please fill out this form, Special Order Request Form, and a member of our Custom Quote team will be in touch in 1-2 business days!
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range G2121 LP Details
Ideal for roasting delicious meats and vegetables, this Garland G2121 liquid propane 55 1/4" single deck roast oven delivers even cooking every time! The 12" high roast oven deck boasts 40,000 BTU and features a 12 gauge steel hearth to ensure even heat distribution. For added convenience, the deck comes standard with a removable intermediate shelf.
This deck oven's unique, tubular burner design and snap / throttle thermostat control can achieve temperatures between 150-500 degrees Fahrenheit, all while delivering a quick preheat cycle and fast, economical recovery. A center venting system allows for even interior heating with a cooler front to create more comfortable working conditions in your kitchen.
Its durable door opens to the full width of the oven cavity for unobstructed loading and supports a maximum load of 250 lb. For easy maintenance, this oven's controls are front-serviceable and located outside the heat zone. For quick cleanup and excellent durability, this unit features a stainless steel construction.
Left to Right: 55 1/4"
Front to Back: 38 1/4"
Roast Deck Dimensions:
Left to Right: 42"
Front to Back: 32"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range G2121 LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register