Garland E22-36-60GMX Electric Drop-In 60" Teppanyaki Griddle - 208V, 3 Phase, 3.35 kW
Other Available Voltages:
- 11" x 34" high-heat cooking zone
- Electronic thermostatic controls (up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit)
- 4" stainless steel legs
- Drop-in design for seamless presentation
- 3/4" thick griddle plate
- Stainless steel front and sides
- 208V, 3 Phase, 3.5 kW
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Garland / US Range
|Garland / US Range E22-36-60GMX-208/3 Specs|
|Width||59 13/16 Inches|
|Depth||24 1/4 Inches|
|Cutout Width||60 3/8 Inches|
|Cutout Depth||25 9/16 Inches|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||1|
|Number of Controls||1|
|Plate Thickness||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Can this Garland product be shipped directly to my home?
- Due to manufacturer regulations, we are currently unable to ship certain Garland products to residential addresses. A business address must be used for shipping these items. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range E22-36-60GMX-208/3 Details
Garland's E22-36-60GMX 60" electric drop-in Teppanyaki griddle is perfect for showcasing your chefs and their mastery of hibachi-style cooking. Your guests will be dazzled with both the delicious taste of their meal and the extraordinary presentation prepared on this heavy-duty Japanese-style griddle! Place beef, chicken, eggs, shrimp, and scallops directly over the 11" x 34" heated cooking zone to flavorfully sear them at high temperatures while preparing vegetables or gently warming rice, noodles, and other menu items closer to the corners and sides of the griddle at lower temperatures.
An essential component to your Teppanyaki steakhouse or Asian restaurant, the E22-36-60GMX has a spacious cooking surface, thermostatic temperature controls capable of rapidly reaching up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, stainless steel front and side panels, a flat, straight edge, and a 3/4" thick griddle plate that's durable enough to withstand contact from knives and spatulas as your chefs prepare meals with entertaining flair. It requires a 208V, 3 phase electrical connection.
Width: 59 13/16"
Depth: 24 1/4"
Width: 60 3/8"
Depth: 25 9/16"
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range E22-36-60GMX-208/3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!