$28,129.00/EachShips free with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $843.87 back (84,387 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Sizes:
- 240V, 3 Phase, 12.4kW
- Stainless steel front, legs, and sides
- (2) 8" baking decks
- 200-550 degree Fahrenheit range
- Standard 1-hour mechanical timer
Garland / US Range E2011 240/3 Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 970 lb.
- 55 1/2 Inches
- 36 Inches
- 66 Inches
- Deck Width
- 39 Inches
- Deck Depth
- 28 1/4 Inches
- Deck Height
- 8 Inches
- 26 - 32 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 3 Phase
- 240 Volts
- 12.4 Kilowatts
- Door Type
- NSF Listed
- Number of Decks
- Plug Type
- Power Type
- Deck Style
- Temperature Range
- 200 - 550 Degrees F
Customer questions about this product
- Can I modify this item?
- Webstaurant Store offers certain optional modifications for this item. If you are interested in more information for modifying this unit, please fill out this form, Special Order Request Form, and a member of our Custom Quote team will be in touch in 1-2 business days!
- Can this Garland product be shipped directly to my home?
- Due to manufacturer regulations, we are currently unable to ship certain Garland products to residential addresses. A business address must be used for shipping these items. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range E2011 240/3 Details
With ample hearth space and a durable design, this Garland E2011 55 1/2" double deck electric pizza oven can handle even the most demanding production needs! Ideal for delicious artisan bread, pizza, and general purpose baking, this traditional 8" bake oven features a 3/4" thick hearth in each deck to ensure even heat distribution across the baking surface. Separate heat controls for each section allow you to simultaneously bake items at different temperatures.
To provide flexibility and consistent heating, tubular burner elements located above and below the bake section can achieve temperatures between 200-550 degrees Fahrenheit. For easy maintenance, this oven's controls are front-serviceable and located outside the heat zone. Each durable deck door opens to the full width of the oven cavity for unobstructed loading and supports a maximum load of 250 lb. It requires a 240V, 3 phase electrical connection.
Left to Right: 55 1/2"
Front to Back: 36"
Left to Right: 39"
Front to Back: 28 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range E2011 240/3
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register