Galaxy CRG-3 Black Countertop Display Refrigerated Merchandiser - 2.5 cu ft.
$349.99Ships free with Plus
- Bright LED interior lighting illuminates merchandise
- Adjustable shelves offer multiple layers of merchandising space
- Locking door for added security of merchandise
- Small, compact countertop design perfect for maximizing available merchandising space
- 115V; 1/10 hp; R-600a refrigerant
Other Products from this Line
|Width||17 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||19 11/16 Inches|
|Capacity||2.5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What do I need to know about loading this refrigerator?
- This countertop display refrigerator should not be overloaded, and the air vents should not be blocked. Blocking the air vents will reduce the refrigerator’s performance and result in poor cooling.
- Will this unit fit on my counter or tabletop?
- Be sure to check the Overall Dimensions listed on the product page. For safety, the counter or tabletop dimensions should exceed the width and depth of the unit being placed on it.
Easily boost impulse sales with this Galaxy CRG-3 black countertop display refrigerator. Perfect for showcasing a variety of drinks and hermetically sealed snacks, this unit is a great option for facilities with limited space like convenience stores and coffee shops. Its crystal clear glass door offers easy access to your products while the brightly lit interior provides excellent product visibility. This unit's convenient, countertop design allows it to easily fit into small spaces, boosting impulse sales of soda, water, and other beverages. This frees up space otherwise occupied by large, floor-sized units so that you can optimize your merchandising space for greater overall efficiency. The sleek, black powder-coated steel exterior makes the unit both visually attractive and physically durable, ensuring outstanding longevity. The refrigerator's bright interior illuminates your products for optimum merchandising.
This unit features a 2.5 cu. ft. capacity with adjustable epoxy-coated steel shelves, offering ample space for your most popular items. Plus, each shelf has a convenient price tag strip. This unit's polyurethane foam insulation combines with a 1/5 hp refrigeration system that circulates eco-friendly R-600a refrigerant to maintain temperatures between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Increase convenience and sales at your bar, convenience store, or supermarket with this Galaxy countertop refrigerator! A 115V connection is required for operation.
Width: 17 1/8"
Depth: 19 11/16"
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:fridges closed units box degrees door Fahrenheit unit visible close
Originally received this unit with a damaged corner. When we plugged it in it could not get below 46 degrees Fahrenheit. We were sent a replacement unit that was also damaged, this time the door couldn't close. There was no visible damage to the box. We decided to tape the door closed and see if this one could come to temp. After sitting on for 36 hours, the lowest temperature it could reach was also 46 degrees Fahrenheit. With no visible damage to the box and both units unable to get below 46, I'm convinced the manufacturing of these fridges are a joke. DO NO waste your time and money on this fridge.Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry your Galaxy CRG-3 Black Countertop Display Refrigerated Merchandiser - 2.5 cu ft. was defective. Action has been taken to remedy this. Please reach out to our Customer Solutions team if you have any questions!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register