$79.99/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
- Window-style back rest provides an upscale look
- Classic, richly colored mahogany finish
- Durable European beechwood frame
- Padded, 2 1/2" thick vinyl seat
- Lightweight design for easy mobility
- Shipping Weight
- 14.5 lb.
- 35 Inches
- Seat Width
- 16 Inches
- Seat Depth
- 16 1/4 Inches
- Seat Height
- 18 Inches
- Without Arms
- Back Color
- 300 lb.
- Frame Material
- Padded Seat
- With Padded Seat
- Seat Color
- Seat Material
- Seat Type
- Window Back
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a pre-assembled chair vs. a detached seat chair?
- Detached seat chairs ship without the seat attached to the chair frame to provide a more cost effective seating option for your business compared to pre-assembled chairs. Screws are included with the detached seat for assembly. Pre-assembled chairs already come with the seat attached to the base, and are ready to be used upon arrival.
Seat your guests in comfort and style with this Lancaster Table & Seating mahogany finish wooden window back chair with taupe padded seat. This dining height chair has a sleek and sturdy European beechwood frame along with a comfortable and soft 2 1/2" thick padded seat. Its back rest features an elegant window design that adds an upscale look to any location. Because it is contoured for a customer's back, it provides unmatched comfort while maintaining a distinct appearance.
This chair is designed with integrated plastic glides to protect your floors from scuffing. Its classic mahogany finish provides a warm, elegant look that complements a variety of decor schemes. For your convenience, this chair weighs just 14 lb. for easy relocating from one destination to the next. This reliable design ensures you'll be using this chair in your bar, restaurant, or cafe for years to come!
Seat Width: 16"
Seat Depth: 16 1/4"
Seat Height: 18"
Weight Capacity: 300 lb.
This item has fabric, filling, barrier, or decking material that is compliant with the flammability standards set by California Technical Bulletin 117-2013.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register