$99.00/EachShips free with Plus
- Composite toe, non metal boot is lighter than a steel toe to help reduce fatigue
- Great general-purpose work boot; waterproof and protects against electrical hazards
- Full grain leather upper
- Designed for long-lasting performance and helps reduce workplace injuries
- Patent pending rubber sole and tread pattern maximizes slip resistance
Genuine Grip Footwear 650-10.5M Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 5 lb.
- Fit Type
- Sole Material
- Toe Style
- Composite Toe
- Women's Shoes
- Upper Material
Customer questions about this product
- How are these shoes sized?
- These shoes are sized based on U.S. sizing standards. Refer to the Sizing Guide for more information on size selection.
- What is the difference between waterproof and water-resistant shoes?
- Waterproof shoes have a special membrane coating that will cause water to bead up and roll off the shoe. Water resistant shoes will not bead and eventually the material will let water into the shoe.
- Are "slip-resistant" shoes really slip-resistant?
- No sole is 100% slip- and fall-proof; just because shoes are labeled "slip-resistant" doesn't mean that the wearer will never slip or fall. However, thanks to the patented rubber compound and specially designed tread pattern, you can count on these shoes to have the latest technology and greatly reduce the chances of employees slipping and falling.
- How should I properly clean these shoes?
- These shoes should be spot cleaned only. Shoe leather can be polished to maintain it's luster. Also, to get the most life out of these these shoes, do not put them in the washing machine or dryer.
Help reduce workplace injuries with this pair of Genuine Grip 650 Poseidon women's black waterproof boots. These composite toe work boots are designed to protect feet when there is a risk of falling objects or electrical hazards in the workplace. In addition, their non metal construction ensures they're lighter than their steel toe counterparts, to help reduce fatigue in environments where a steel toe boot isn't required. They won't interfere with metal detectors, and they're completely waterproof, too. The uppers on these shoes are made from high quality full grain leather, and each pair comes with laces to give your staff a snug and comfortable fit. This stylish and durable upper is paired with a patent pending slip-resistant rubber outsole to protect against potential slips or falls.
Inside the shoe, the Aegis microbe shield fights odors, stains, and deterioration to keep this shoe in service. Each pair of shoes is made with a "walking on air" polyurethane footbed ensuring these shoes will provide your staff with the comfort to stay on their feet for the entirety of their shift. This footbed provides the necessary support and comfort for long hours on the go. This support is coupled with a shock absorbing mid-sole to help protect the arch of the foot and lessen the strain caused by walking on hard floors for many hours.
Falling or slipping are amongst today's leading causes of workplace injuries. Keep your workers safer with the assurance of Genuine Grip's slip-resistant footwear. Providing footwear in the industry since 1932, Genuine Grip's footwear is created with industry-leading technology including some of the best slip-resistant soles on the market. Keep your employees safe and comfortable by protecting against the unavoidable hazards of your business's day-to-day operations with this Genuine Grip boot!
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
Genuine Grip Footwear 650-10.5M
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register