Other Available Fuel Types:
- Open pot design for easy cleaning
- Liquid propane, 75,000 BTU
- Two 6"W x 12 5/8"D x 5 1/2"H baskets
- Built-in FootPrint PRO filtration system
- Includes casters
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 1"
- Frymaster 8030375 11 7/8" x 13 1/2" Full Pot Basket Support Rack
- Frymaster 8238065 12" x 13 3/8" Full Pot Chicken / Fish Plate
- Noble Chemical 5.3 oz. / 160 mL Fryclone Fryer Oil Stabilizer and Filter Powder - 90/Case
$46.99/CaseOut Of Stock
- Frymaster 8030271 12 5/8" x 5 7/8" x 6 5/8" Twin Size Fryer Basket
- Chef Master 30" Fryer Clean Out Rod with Handle
- Frymaster 8030438 13 1/4" x 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" Triplet Size Fryer Basket
- Spilfyter DB-90 Universal Gray Heavy Weight Absorbent Roll - 32" x 150'
|Frymaster FPGL130C-LP Specs|
|Shipping Weight||500 lb.|
|Width||15 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||29 5/8 Inches|
|Height||45 5/8 Inches|
|Full Fry Pot Width||13 Inches|
|Full Fry Pot Depth||14 Inches|
|Burner Style||Open Pot|
|Capacity per Fry Pot||30 lb.|
|Features|| Built-In Filtration System|
Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
|Fry Pot BTU||75,000|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Number of Fry Baskets||2|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Split Pot||Without Split Pot|
|Total BTU||75,000 BTU|
|Type||Gas Floor Fryers|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Frymaster FPGL130C-LP Details
The Frymaster FPGL130-C liquid propane 30 lb. full pot floor fryer requires 40% less oil to cook as much food as frypots almost twice its size, while using 10% less energy and producing less waste!
To monitor and help control food and oil quality, oil life, and equipment performance, the Frymaster FPGL130-C is engineered with innovative SMART4U™ Technology. A centerline thermostat with 1 degree Fahrenheit anticipating action predicts the rate of temperature rise and reduces temperature overshoot, for better tasting, more uniform results, while a COOL Mode feature reduces the temperature when the fryer is not in use and saves energy.
For long life, the Frymaster FPGL130-C gas floor fryer features an all stainless steel door and cabinet, as well as an open stainless steel frypot for easy cleaning. A built-in FootPrint PRO filtration system encourages more frequent filtering, which preserves oil life and ensures consistent, great-tasting food. "Rear flush" puts filtration where it's most convenient to use, right in the fryer battery.
Width: 15 5/8"
Depth: 29 5/8"
Height: 45 5/8"
Frying Area: 13" x 14"
Please Note: For all orders shipping outside of the United States a 15% upcharge will be applied.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register