Follett HCC1410WHS Horizon Elite 29" Water Cooled Chewblet Ice Machine with Remote Ice Delivery - 1385 lb.
- Comes with remote ice delivery to automatically provide ice to a storage area up to 75' away
- Creates special Chewblet ice, a customer favorite
- Scale inhibiting design for purer ice, easier maintenance, and lower cost of ownership
- Ideally designed for use with a countertop ice and beverage dispenser
- 208-230V, single phase
You May Also Need
Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
plus $6.89 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
$7.99 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
plus $55.49 / Case
Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
plus $2.29 / Each
Regency Bagger for 8 lb., 10 lb., and 20 lb. Bags
plus $118.99 / Each
C Pure Oceanloch-L2 Dual Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L2 Cartridges and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 3.34 GPM
plus $286.49 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 4/Case
plus $99.99 / Case
Check out this informational video on Follett's innovative Remote Ice Delivery System! Follow along as Chewblet explains the benefits of keeping your ice machine out of dining areas and away from customers.
Learn how the new Follett Horizon Elite Chewblet ice machine can provide you an clean and energy efficient ice dispensing solution for your business.
A study was done to see which type of ice melts faster: Chewblet or regular cubed ice. The answer may surprise you!
Follett: Innovative solutions inspired by ice.
Today, we're going to show you why you should choose a Follett ice storage and transport system. An ice storage and transport system offers faster and safer ice dispensing than other commercially available ice storage bins. Simply open and close the shutter door on the Follett ice storage and transport system to dispense ice into the SmartCART - no scooping or shoveling required. Your employees can load 240 lbs. into a SmartCART in seconds.
The Follett ice storage and transport system allows easy ice access to break bridges. The SmartGATE also keeps the ice in the bin while breaking bridges. Other bins can have awkward refrigerator-type doors, which often lead to ice spills and the potential for slips and falls. But notice that the Follett bin controls the ice and prevents slipping hazards.
The Follett SmartCART 240 ice cart is designed with the user in mind. The ice storage and transport system's lower, wider center of gravity provides added stability and maneuverability when transporting large quantities of ice. The Follett ice storage and transport system with a SmartCART 240 is truly superior to other commercially available ice storage bins.
To learn more about how you can experience faster and safer ice dispensing with the ice storage and transport system, contact Follett today.
Learn how to increase ice safety and sales with the Follett ice storage and transport system!
|Follett Corporation HCC1410WHS Specs|
|Depth||25 1/8 Inches|
|Height||22 1/2 Inches|
|Voltage||208 - 230 Volts|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||1,385 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- How can I figure out the total daily water consumption of my water cooled ice maker?
- In order to figure out the total daily water consumption you must take into consideration both condenser cooling water as well as potable ice making water. The equation is as follows:
(Potable Water + Condensor Water) x (lb. of ice per day / 100)
Example: (12 gal + 124 gal) x (400 lb / 100) = 544 gallons per 24 hours
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
Follett Corporation HCC1410WHS Details
Save energy, water, and money by choosing this Follett HCC1410WHS Horizon Elite 29" water cooled Chewblet ice machine with remote ice delivery! This ice machine can produce up to 1385 lb. of specialized Chewblet ice in a 24 hour period. As part of the Horizon Elite series, this model has a scale inhibiting design to produce purer ice. It also helps keep the machine cleaner and lower the overall cost of ownership. Some of the features include a push-button cleaning cycle for shorter cleaning times, automatic self-flushing, and an advanced auger design that eliminates costly bearing and seal replacements. In addition, there is no open sump in this machine to harbor mold. It also helps to save water and electricity compared to cube ice machines.
This machine is ideally designed for use with a countertop ice and beverage dispenser. Since it comes with remote ice delivery equipment (RIDE), it can deliver ice through a tube to a countertop ice and beverage dispenser up to 75' away! That means it doesn't need to be mounted directly on top of the dispenser. This is ideal if you have low ceilings so that an ice maker won't fit on top of your dispenser unit. It also allows full access to the ice storage bin on your dispenser for faster, more thorough cleaning. As an added benefit, you can install the ice maker away from customer areas to reduce heat, noise, and disruptions to improve guest experience.
Using R404-A refrigerant and an extrusion system, this ice machine creates Follett's special Chewblet ice. As a chewable type of ice, Chewblet is a preferred choice of customers! Plus, Chewblet ice provides superior drink displacement to help lower your drink costs and increase profits. At the same time, it provides the same drink and coldplate chilling performance as regular cubed ice.
To protect against the growth of bacteria or mold, this unit has Agion silver-based antimicrobial technology built into the key components. Also, this durable, professional-looking ice machine features an easy-to-read LED operating status and diagnostic display for simple operation and maintenance. This model requires a 208-230V, single phase electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 25 1/8"
Height: 22 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Follett Corporation HCC1410WHS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register