$10,518.75/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Earn up to $315.56 back (31,556 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Comes with remote ice delivery to automatically provide ice to a storage area up to 75' away
- Creates special Chewblet ice, a customer favorite
- Scale inhibiting design for purer ice, easier maintenance, and lower cost of ownership
- Ideally designed for use with an ice storage bin
- 208-230V, single phase
- C Pure Oceanloch-L2 Dual Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L2 Cartridges and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 3.34 GPM
Follett Corporation HCC1010ABS Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 275 lb.
- 29 Inches
- 23 1/4 Inches
- 22 1/2 Inches
- 11 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 208 - 230 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 1,061 Pounds
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- Made in America
- Ice Type
- Installation Type
- Plug Type
- NEMA 6-15P
- Power Usage
- 4.8 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Refrigerant Type
- Ice Machines
- Water Usage
- 12 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
Follett Corporation HCC1010ABS Details
Save energy, water, and money by choosing this Follett HCC1010ABS Horizon Elite 29" air cooled Chewblet ice machine with remote ice delivery! This ice machine can produce up to 1061 lb. of specialized Chewblet ice in a 24 hour period. As part of the Horizon Elite series, this model has a scale inhibiting design to produce purer ice. It also helps keep the machine cleaner and lower the overall cost of ownership. Some of the features include a push-button cleaning cycle for shorter cleaning times, automatic self-flushing, and an advanced auger design that eliminates costly bearing and seal replacements. In addition, there is no open sump in this machine to harbor mold. It also helps to save water and electricity compared to cube ice machines.
This machine is ideally designed for use with an ice storage bin. Since it comes with remote ice delivery equipment (RIDE), it can deliver ice through a tube to an ice storage bin up to 75' away! That means it doesn't need to be mounted directly on a bin. This is ideal if you have low ceilings so that an ice maker won't fit on top of your ice storage bin. It also allows full access to the bin for faster, more thorough cleaning. As an added benefit, you can install the ice maker away from customer areas to reduce heat, noise, and disruptions to improve guest experience.
Using R404-A refrigerant and an extrusion system, this ice machine creates Follett's special Chewblet ice. As a chewable type of ice, Chewblet is a preferred choice of customers! Plus, Chewblet ice provides superior drink displacement to help lower your drink costs and increase profits. At the same time, it provides the same drink and coldplate chilling performance as regular cubed ice.
To protect against the growth of bacteria or mold, this unit has Agion silver-based antimicrobial technology built into the key components. Also, this durable, professional-looking ice machine features an easy-to-read LED operating status and diagnostic display for simple operation and maintenance. This model requires a 208-230V, single phase electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 23 1/4"
Height: 22 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Follett Corporation HCC1010ABS
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register