$7,925.50/EachDiscounted shipping with Plus
Earn up to $237.76 back (23,776 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Designed for use with an ice or beverage dispenser
- Creates soft Chewblet ice that customers love
- Scale inhibiting design for purer ice, easier maintenance, and lower cost of ownership
- Makes up to 759 lb. of ice per day
Works WithView All Items
- C Pure Oceanloch-L Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L Cartridge - 1 Micron Rating and 1.67 GPM
- Servend 2705520 MDH-302 12 Valve Sanitary Lever Countertop Ice/Beverage Dispenser with 300 lb. Ice Storage and Internal Carbonator
- Servend 2705668 MDH-302 12 Valve Sanitary Lever Countertop Ice/Beverage Dispenser with 300 lb. Ice Storage
- Servend 2706100 MDH-302 12 Valve Sanitary Lever Countertop Ice/Beverage Dispenser with 300 lb. Ice Storage and Internal Carbonator
- Servend 2706112 MDH-302 12 Valve Sanitary Lever Countertop Ice/Beverage Dispenser with Icepic, 300 lb. Ice Storage, and Internal Carbonator
- Servend 2706215 MDH-302 12 Valve Sanitary Lever Countertop Ice/Beverage Dispenser with Icepic and 300 lb. Ice Storage
- Servend 2706221 MDH-302 12 Valve Sanitary Lever Countertop Ice/Beverage Dispenser with 300 lb. Ice Storage
Follett Corporation HCD710AHT Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 190 lb.
- 22 3/4 Inches
- 24 1/2 Inches
- 21 1/4 Inches
- 11.3 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 115 Volts
- 24 Hour Ice Yield
- 759 Pounds
- Condenser Type
- Air Cooled
- Energy Star Qualified
Made in America
- Ice Type
- Plug Type
- NEMA 5-15P
- Power Usage
- 4.78 kWh per 100 lbs.
- Ice Machines
- Water Usage
- 12 Gallons per 100 lbs.
Customer questions about this product
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- How do I match up ice machines, bins, and dispensers?
- To help you find the right bin / dispenser / machine combination for your needs, you'll find manufacturer recommended ice bins and dispensers listed in the Works With items on each ice machine's product page. Dispensers and ice bins will have manufacturer recommended ice machines listed in the Works With items on their pages. If the bin or dispenser is wider than the ice machine, additional adapters, deflectors, and/or top kits may be necessary to join the machine to the bin. Please refer to the provided documentation on the ice machine and ice bin / dispenser product pages for more information.
Additionally, adapter and deflector kits can be used to match up ice machines with other types of bins / dispensers. When available, literature from the manufacturer regarding bin/ dispenser / machine compatibility and adapter / deflector kits is also included on our product pages and is kept as up-to-date as possible. If you have any questions, our Customer Solutions team is also happy to help!
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
Follett Corporation HCD710AHT Details
Save energy, water, and money by choosing this Follett HCD710AHT Horizon Elite 22 3/4" air cooled Chewblet ice machine for ice and beverage dispensers! This ice machine can produce up to 759 lb. of specialized Chewblet ice in a 24 hour period. As part of the Horizon Elite series, this model has a scale inhibiting design to produce purer ice. It also helps keep the machine cleaner and lower the overall cost of ownership. Some of the features include a push-button cleaning cycle for shorter cleaning times, automatic self-flushing, and an advanced auger design that eliminates costly bearing and seal replacements. In addition, there is no open sump in this machine to harbor mold. It also helps to save water and electricity compared to cube ice machines.
Designed for use with countertop ice and beverage dispensers, this ice machine creates Follett's special Chewblet ice. As a chewable type of ice, Chewblet is a preferred choice of customers! Plus, Chewblet ice provides superior drink displacement to help lower your drink costs and increase profits. At the same time, it provides the same drink and coldplate chilling performance as regular cubed ice.
To protect against the growth of bacteria or mold, this unit has Agion silver-based antimicrobial technology built into the key components. Also, this durable, professional-looking ice machine features an easy-to-read LED operating status and diagnostic display for simple operation and maintenance. This model requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 22 3/4"
Depth: 24 1/2"
Height: 21 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Follett Corporation HCD710AHT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register