- Removes 85% of TDS to minimize descaling and maximize the life of the machine and its components
- Produces high quality ice while using a fraction of the water and energy of a typical machine
- Makes up to 1061 lb. of ice per day; designed for use with an ice or beverage dispenser
- Makes chewblet ice that has a soft, chewable texture; great for healthcare facilities
- Semi-automatic cleaning and sanitizing system
- 2016 Kitchen Innovations Award recipient for progressively boosting efficiency and productivity
- Uses environmentally responsible R-404A refrigerant
- Noble Chemical 1 Pint / 16 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 12/Case
- Arctic Ice Machine Cleaner - Nickel Safe - 1 Pint / 16 oz.
- Noble Chemical 1 gallon / 128 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- Noble Chemical 1 pt. / 16 oz. Arctic Ready To Use Ice Machine Cleaner
- Regency Bagger for 8 lb., 10 lb., and 20 lb. Bags
- Follett 01085463 Horizon 1010 and 1410 Height Adjustable Ice Machine Stand
- C Pure Oceanloch-L2 Dual Water Filtration System with Oceanloch-L2 Cartridges and Outlet Pressure Gauge - 1 Micron Rating and 3.34 GPM
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. QuikSan Ice Machine Sanitizer - 4/Case
|Follett Corporation HCC1010WHT Specs|
|Width||29 1/8 Inches|
|Depth||23 1/4 Inches|
|Height||22 1/2 Inches|
|24 Hour Ice Yield||1,061 Pounds|
|Condenser Type||Water Cooled|
|Energy Star Qualified||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Plug Type||NEMA 6-15P|
|Power Usage||4.2 kWh per 100 lbs.|
|Water Usage||12 Gallons per 100 lbs.|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- My ice machine has been shut down, or not in use since the COVID-19 shutdowns, how should I restart it?
- If your ice machine has been shut down or not in use for a prolonged period time, please reference your machine's user-manual for a restart procedure, often called “Winterization." Please reference your user manual or contact customer service with any questions.
- Why does my water cooled ice machine use more water than is advertised?
- Water cooled ice machines will seem to use more water than they should because they are constantly pulling in water to cool the machine when it's turned on. The water usage that most manufactures list is the amount of water needed to produce a certain number of pounds of ice in the given period of time, but doesn't factor in the amount of water that the machine will use in total.
- Will this ice machine meet my business’s ice demand?
- Every business type has unique demands for ice. If you have any questions about how much ice you’ll need please reference our Types of Ice Machines buying guide.
- How can I figure out the total daily water consumption of my water cooled ice maker?
- In order to figure out the total daily water consumption you must take into consideration both condenser cooling water as well as potable ice making water. The equation is as follows:
(Potable Water + Condensor Water) x (lb. of ice per day / 100)
Example: (12 gal + 124 gal) x (400 lb / 100) = 544 gallons per 24 hours
Follett Corporation HCC1010WHT Details
Produce high quality ice while using just a fraction of the water and energy of comparable ice machines with this Follett HCC1010WHT Horizon Elite series water cooled ice machine! Designed for use with ice and beverage dispensers, this machine is guaranteed to produce ice that will please any thirsty customer or patient at hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, convenience stores, and a wide variety of other establishments. The smooth contours of this machine's design offer a greater visual appeal than the more industrial appearance of many competitive models and, despite being just 29 1/8" wide, it is able to produce up to an impressive 1061 lb. of ice per day. Delivering high volumes of 1" long chewblet ice nuggets, this machine produces ice that's a consumer favorite for its soft, chewable texture that makes it particularly great for healthcare operations because they're easy to chew.
This machine's rugged construction works in conjunction with a variety of other helpful features to ensure your machine's reliable, long-lasting performance. Its revolutionary scale inhibiting design removes 85% of TDS to increase the time between descaling, reduce the need for expensive scale treatment, and maximize the life of the machine and its components for longer-lasting performance! This unique system also reduces water consumption by 35% when compared to other cubers, giving you fantastic operational savings as well. Designed with sanitation in mind, this unit features a semi-automatic cleaning and sanitizing system to help maximize sanitation without requiring any grueling labor. And, thanks to its Agion silver-based antimicrobial treatment, this unit's key components are protected from other common types of contamination as well. To further convenience you, your staff, and your guests, this machine's energy efficient design offers quiet production and eliminates noisy harvest cycles. It uses environmentally-friendly R-404A refrigerant and requires a 220V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 29 1/8"
Depth: 23 1/4"
Height: 22 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Kitchen Innovations Award Winner
This item is a recipient of the Kitchen Innovations® Award. Given annually by the National Restaurant Association, this award recognizes items that have made a meaningful impact in the foodservice industry.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Energy Star Qualified
This item has been Energy Star Qualified by the US Environmental Protection Agency and the US Department of Energy, making it an energy-efficient product.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register