Federal Industries FCC-6 72" Dry Confectionary Display Case
- Great for chocolate, cakes, pastries, candy, and other non-refrigerated confections
- Curved tilt-out front glass for easy cleaning
- Adjustable shelves and tiers allow you to customize the unit; 32 standard tray capacity
- Octron top and shelf lights for enhanced merchandising
- Easily accessible control panel
- All welded base with durable laminated exterior
- Rear locking storage area
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|Federal Industries FCC-6 Specs|
|Shelf Depth||10 - 14 Inches|
|Display Case Type||Dry / Unrefrigerated|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Service Type||Full Service|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I order this unit with modifications?
- Yes, you can order this unit with any standard modification(s) offered by the manufacturer, including remote refrigeration (where applicable), optional casters or legs, NEMA plug type, color, or style. For details and pricing please contact SpecialOrders@webstaurantstore.com.
Federal Industries FCC-6 Details
Give your irresistable chocolates, cookies, cakes, and other non-refrigerated confections the showcase they deserve with this Federal Industries FCC-6 72" dry confectionary display case! Whether you own a high end bakery or a specialty candy shop, this bakery case is the perfect solution for merchandising your most popular treats. Featuring a sophisticated, curved glass front, this elegant case has a polished apperance that keeps contents safe and sanitary while beautifully presenting them on three adjustable glass shelves. Mirrored interior ends combine with Octron top and individual shelf lights to effectively market any assortment of pastries.
An all welded base ensures maximum durability in any commercial setting, and the laminated exterior adds a sleek, upscale finishing touch. To keep your signature products protected during off hours, a rear storage area can be locked and secured. And, for added convenience, when it's time for a thorough cleaning, the sliding rear doors, shelf supports, and lights can be removed with ease. This unit requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Resources and Downloads for
Federal Industries FCC-6
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Federal Industries assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Federal Industries FCC-4 48" Dry Confectionary Display Case
Federal Industries FCC-5 60 3/4" Dry Confectionary Display Case
Get paid to review this product!