- Self serve design with front and back sliding glass doors for easy access
- Bright, cool LED lighting shows of your food products
- Air outlet circulates air against the glass to remove condensation for clear visibility
- 4 cu. ft. capacity with 2 interior shelves to organize your display
- Easy-to-use digital controls; uses environmentally-friendly R-290 refrigerant; 2/7 hp, 110V
|Shipping Weight||153.2 lb.|
|Width||34 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||22 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||32 7/8 Inches|
|Interior Depth||18 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||16 1/4 Inches|
|Capacity||4 cu. ft.|
|Display Case Type||Refrigerated|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Individual Shelf Capacity||44 lb.|
|Interior Material|| Plastic|
|Net Weight||146 lb.|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Service Type||Self Service|
|Temperature Range||32 - 40 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||1,261 BTU|
|Type||Countertop Bakery Cases|
Customer questions about this product
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Show off your delectable baked goods with this Avantco BCSS-35-HC 34 5/8" white self serve refrigerated countertop bakery display case with LED lighting. This compact countertop unit is made to allow you to place your baked goods in a convenient location where they can merchandise themselves to hungry customers. And since the case features a self serve design, customers can access items themselves for faster service.
This bakery display case features bright, cool LED lighting that is designed to show off your chilled baked goods! With a proper display, your bakery items can merchandise themselves and increase impulse sales. The case also has two chrome plate wire interior shelves that you can adjust depending on the items you want to display. In total, this model has a capacity of 4 cu. ft.
The case is made with four glass sides to provide an unobstructed view of your food, and it has front and rear sliding glass access doors ensure that customers can see the case's contents from any angle. Since the doors slide open, they won't intrude into walkways making this case is perfect for small spaces. A specialized air outlet design circulates air against the glass front to reduce the build-up of condensation. Without condensation to get in the way, your customers will always have clear visibility to your tempting desserts!
This model uses eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant to keep the interior temperatures at safe levels between 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It has a 2/7 hp compressor and requires a 110V electrical connection for operation.
Width: 34 5/8"
Depth: 22 3/8"
Capacity: 4 cu. ft.
Width: 32 7/8"
Depth: 18 1/2"
Height: 16 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Avantco Refrigeration equipment with a labor warranty purchased prior to October 15th 2020 is warranted for 1 year parts & labor / 5 year compressor. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register