Excellence EDC-4HC 25" Straight Glass Ice Cream Dipping Cabinet
Other Available Sizes:
- Displays (4) 3 gallon tubs
- Includes sneeze shield
- Single layer, heat reflective glass lids
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
- 4 locking casters
- Storage for (2) 3 gallon containers below display
- 1/5 hp, 115V
You May Also Need
|Excellence EDC-4HC Specs|
|Width||24 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||24 3/4 Inches|
|Height||51 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||5 cu. ft.|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Total Container Capacity||6 Cans|
Customer questions about this product
- I purchased an Excellence EDC-series dipping cabinet and received 2 small squares with handles, but I don't know what they're for?
- Along with your purchase of an Excellence EDC-series freezer, you may have received 2 small squares with handles attached. These accessories are to separate the ice cream cans or can holders inside the freezer. Use these parts as a wedge between the tubs of ice cream inside the freezer to keep them from spinning when the tubs become light.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Excellence EDC-4HC Details
Keep your most popular ice cream flavors cold and ready to serve with the Excellence EDC-4HC ice cream freezer dipping cabinet! This dipping cabinet features straight sided glass that helps keep your display area insulated while giving your customers the full view of your ice cream selection. Its 1/5 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
The heat-reflective glass lid traps cold air inside to improve energy efficiency. For sanitation, the sneeze guard keeps your food safe from airborne contaminants, and a can holder kit is included that displays up to (4) 3-gallon tubs at a time. Designed to sit on top of ice cream tubs, the tub cover provides a clean, organized display. The bottom storage area can conveniently hold up to 2 additional tubs for fast change-outs when one is empty, and thanks to its 4 locking casters, this unit is easily mobile when you need to move it.
Width: 24 3/4"
Depth: 24 3/4"
Height: 51 1/2"
Capacity: 5 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes limited liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial applications. Non-commercial customers are not eligible for installation or service coverage.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:ice cream great bottom creams holds always containers Dipping divider
Great product and a great price. We have had nothing but success with our purchases from Webstaurant. They have always promptly fixed any issues we have had.
This ice cream dipping case dose a amazing job keeping the ice cream cold it holds 2 extra ice creams in the bottom it is kind of hard to get to the bottom.
Although I wish there was an extra inch or two of width (as our standard 3 gal tubs barely fit), this does an excellent job of cooling. Our staff has even left the lid on overnight, but this cooler kept the temperature down enough to avoid any freezer burn of our product.
Dipping cabinet is working fine so far. We thought the divider that it comes with would be nice to keep any dropped ice cream from falling in the bottom and making it easier to keep clean. However, it is useless, as the holes are too small to fit the 3 gallon ice cream containers into. And even without the divider, we can barely get the 4 containers of ice cream crammed down inside of it.
Seems to hold temperature very well. An attractive unit. Our last unit had great interior lights...this one does not. For the money saved we will find a mod.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register