Eurodib SFE02360 Double Panini Grill with Smooth Plates - 17" x 9 1/4" Cooking Surface - 220V, 2900W
- Dual upper plates and independently controlled zones increase efficiency
- Self-balancing upper plates adjust to the food's thickness
- Durable, non-stick cast iron plates have excellent heat retention
- Sleek stainless steel construction
- Removable, front-mounted grease drawer for easy cleaning
- Adjustable thermostat up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit
- 220V, 2900W
You May Also Need
|Eurodib SFE02360 Specs|
|Width||18 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||15 1/2 Inches|
|Height||9 3/8 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||17 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||9 1/4 Inches|
|Height (open)||20 Inches|
|Plate Configuration||Smooth Top & Bottom|
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Temperature Range||Up to 572 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
Eurodib SFE02360 Details
Cook up an endless variety of sandwiches and entrees at your concession stand, deli, or sandwich shop with this versatile Eurodib SFE02360 panini grill! Thanks to a dual upper plate configuration and independently controlled cook zones, this unit allows you to quickly prepare a combination of flatbread or Reuben sandwiches, wraps, chicken, and veggies. Or, during non-peak hours, you can use just one zone to save on energy consumption. No matter what you're making, the grill's self-balancing upper plate automatically adjusts to your food's thickness so you don't have to worry about smashed or unsightly product that may occur with fixed-hinge units.
For complete control over your cooking process, this unit features precise thermostatic controls that are adjustable up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit. The smooth cast iron plates not only retain heat better than comparable aluminum plates, but are also non-stick so you can easily remove product and clean up in a snap at day's end! A removable grease drawer and rugged stainless steel body also help expedite cleaning, ensuring your panini grill will maintain its sleek appearance for as long as possible. This unit requires a 220V electrical connection.
Width: 18 3/4"
Depth: 15 1/2"
Height (Lid Closed): 9 6/16"
Height (Lid Open): 20"
Cooking Area: 9 1/4" x 17"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register