Eurodib SFE02365 Double Panini Grill with Grooved Plates - 18" x 11" Cooking Surface - 220V, 2900W
- Dual upper plates and independently controlled zones increase efficiency
- Self-balancing upper plates adjust to the food's thickness
- Durable, non-stick cast iron plates have excellent heat retention
- Sleek stainless steel construction
- Removable, front-mounted grease drawer for easy cleaning
- Adjustable thermostat up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit
- 220V, 2900W
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Eurodib SFE02365 Specs|
|Width||18 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||15 1/2 Inches|
|Height||9 3/8 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Width||18 Inches|
|Cooking Surface Depth||11 Inches|
|Height (open)||20 Inches|
|Plate Configuration||Grooved Top & Bottom|
|Plate Material||Cast Iron|
|Temperature Range||Up to 572 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How can I best maintain the non-stick qualities of this item?
- To prevent food from sticking to your non-stick surface, we recommend lightly coating it with oil, wiping off any excess with a soft cloth or napkin. Using sprays on non-stick coatings can actually cause food to stick more readily than using a fat or oil. Sprays can leave a glue-like coating, often missed during the cleaning process, which will begin to build up and cause foods to stick. Additionally, metal utensils should not be used with non-stick surfaces to prevent scratching and damaging the coated surface.
- Can this item be used for residential purposes?
- The right is reserved to deny shipment of this item for residential usage. If this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
Eurodib SFE02365 Details
Cook up an endless variety of sandwiches and entrees at your concession stand, deli, or sandwich shop with this versatile Eurodib SFE02365 panini grill! Thanks to a dual upper plate configuration and independently controlled cook zones, this unit allows you to quickly prepare a combination of flatbread or Reuben sandwiches, wraps, chicken, and veggies. Or, during non-peak hours, you can use just one zone to save on energy consumption. No matter what you're making, the grill's self-balancing upper plate automatically adjusts to your food's thickness so you don't have to worry about smashed or unsightly product that may occur with fixed-hinge units.
For complete control over your cooking process, this unit features precise thermostatic controls that are adjustable up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit. The grooved cast iron plates not only retain heat better than comparable aluminum plates and add tantalizing grill marks to create the impression that they've been grilled over an open flame, but are also non-stick so you can easily remove product and clean up in a snap at day's end! A removable grease drawer and rugged stainless steel body also help expedite cleaning, ensuring your panini grill will maintain its sleek appearance for as long as possible. This unit requires a 220V electrical connection.
Width: 18 3/4"
Depth: 15 1/2"
Height (Lid Closed): 9 6/16"
Height (Lid Open): 20"
Cooking Area: 11" x 18"
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register