Purchased this machine for our breakfast cafe. It makes amazing espresso and the customers love it. It was an easy installation and works great every time. Produces an excellent shot.
- Four easy-to-set, programmable settings per group head, plus continuous flow option
- Includes a hot water outlet and steam wand; automatic cleaning for easy maintenance
- 1.5 gallon stainless steel heat exchange boiler ensures temperature stability and quick recovery
- Steam and pressure gauges show when the unit is ready to pull the perfect shot
- Stainless steel construction with top storage area for espresso cups; 120V, 2000W
- Estella Caffe ECEG26 Espresso Grinder - 120V
- Estella Caffe 236PFILT1 Single Spout Portafilter for ECEM Series Espresso Machines
- Estella Caffe 236PFILT2 Double Spout Portafilter for ECEM Series Espresso Machines
- Acopa 3.5 oz. Rolled Edge Bright White Stoneware Espresso Cup - 36/Case
- Crown Beverages Emperor's Blend Ground Espresso 12 oz. - 6/Case
- Estella Caffe 236PFILTPOD Pod Portafilter for ECEM Series Espresso Machines
- Crown Beverages Emperor's Blend Whole Bean Espresso 12 oz. - 6/Case
- Crown Beverages Emperor's Blend Whole Bean Espresso 12 oz.
With a fully automatic design and user friendly capabilities, the Estella Caffe one group automatic espresso machine can help create one-of-a-kind hot beverages.
This espresso machine includes 1 single portafilter and 1 double portafilter for superior versatility, and has 5" of clearance between the grate and portafilter to accommodate a variety of cups. Built with four easily programmed settings, its durable construction, accessories such as a steam wand and a hot water outlet, and automatic cleaning functions make it the perfect addition to any coffee shop, cafe, or restaurant.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
"Purchased this machine for our breakfast cafe. It makes amazing espresso and the customers love it. It was an easy installation and works great every time. Produces an excellent shot."Read More Reviews
This automatic espresso machine can dispense a single or double espresso with the four easily programmable settings, or users can choose the continuous flow option. For continuous flow, simply press the button once to begin and a second time to stop. The machine also features an auto cleaning function for easy maintenance.
This espresso machine is built with a 1.5 gallon stainless steel heat exchange boiler that ensures temperature stability and quick recovery. Its durable stainless steel design is built to stand up to the wear and tear of daily use. It requires a 120V electrical connection for operation.
Great Addition to Cafes, Restaurants, and Coffee Shops
The user friendly controls of this espresso machine make it simple to use in busy coffee shops and cafes. Its dual pressure gauge provides readouts for water and steam pressure so that staff can easily tell when the machine is ready for use - right at 1.2 bars. Plus, it features a top storage area for espresso cups, helping to save valuable space.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:19 1/4 Inches
- Depth:21 1/4 Inches
- Height:22 7/8 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsEstella Caffe ECEM2 Two Group Automatic Espresso Machine - 220-240V
People Talk About:amazing breakfast cafe customers easy espresso excellent great installation love
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register