Other Available Flavors:
- Rainforest Alliance Certified light roast coffee with smooth flavor and acidity
- For use with select Keurig®, K-Cup®, or single serve coffee makers
- Individual cups for brewing one cup of coffee at a time; 24 single serve cups per box
- Great for self-serve beverage stations or guests on-the-go
- Airtight packs lock in freshness and flavor
Rainforest Alliance Certified
|Preparation||Single Cup Brewer|
Customer questions about this product
- Are there nutrition facts for this product?
- There are a few reasons why nutrition facts aren't listed on this product. First, black coffee and espresso have insignificant amounts of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. Also, the nutrition profile of coffee is affected by several factors, including the size of the serving and the amount of milk or cream added.
- What makes light roast coffee different from other roast types?
- Lightly roasted coffee provides a rich taste of toasted grain with pronounced acidic flavor. At their roasting peak, the beans have an internal temperature of approximately 400 degree Fahrenheit. Once prepared and served, light roast coffee contains a higher amount of caffeine than other roasts.
Delight your guests and make their morning with this Ellis Mezzaroma Costa Rican Tarrazu coffee single serve cups. Perfect for self-service breakfast and coffee stations, this light roast blend features a well-balanced, smooth taste and an unusually silky mouthfeel, appealing aroma, an a subtle acidity for an enhanced coffee drinking experience. For all of the delicious flavor your guests expect without the hassle, each airtight single serve coffee pod brews one cup of coffee so each guest can have a fresh cup whenever they desire. Offering convenience and consistency, these single serve coffee cups ensure happy, caffeinated customers.
Containing a minimum of 30% Rainforest Alliance Certified beans, this coffee is produced in a way that helps to ensure that the resources we depend on today are here far into the future. Using sustainable ways of working the land in more than 60 countries around the world, the Rainforest Alliance collaborates with farmers, workers, business leaders, NGOs, governments, scientists, and communities to develop and implement standards that are socially and environmentally responsible, as well as economically viable.
Designed for use in select Keurig®, K-Cup®, and single serve coffee makers, these beverage cups can produce your customers' favorite specialty and flavored beverages at the touch of a button! Simply follow the instructions on your machine to properly prepare.
Orthodox Union Kosher
This item is certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
Rainforest Alliance Certified
This product has been grown and harvested using environmentally and socially responsible practices
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register