Edlund G-2CL Standard Duty Manual Can Opener with 22" Adjustable Bar and Cast Stainless Steel Clamp Base
- Includes long 22" bar to accommodate different sized cans
- Opens up to 15 cans per day
- Reversible stainless steel blade for longer use
- Clamp base easily attaches and detaches from countertop
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Edlund A928SP Base with Insert for U-12 and G-2 Manual Can Openers
Edlund A929SP Stainless Steel Can Opener Base for U-12, SG-2, and G-2 Can Openers
Edlund A944C Replacement Base Clamp for S-11, U-12, and G-2 Can Openers - NSF
Petrol-Gel Food Grade Sanitary Lubricant - 4 oz. Tube
7" Toothbrush Style Utility Brush with Stainless Steel Bristles
|Bar Length||22 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cans per Day||15|
|Cans per Minute||4|
|Installation Type||Table Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manual Can Opener Type||Standard Duty|
|Shaft Material||Stainless Steel|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a heavy duty can opener and a standard duty can opener?
- Both heavy and standard duty can openers can open the same types of cans, and operate in a similar manner. A standard duty can opener is a bit smaller, with a shorter handle that may require more turns to open the same can. A heavy duty can opener is larger and features a more heavy-duty construction. As a result, it's capable of opening more cans per day. If you'd like more information about how to choose the right one for your needs, check out our can opener buying guide!
- Are there any shipping restrictions for this Edlund item?
- Due to manufacturer shipping restrictions, Edlund orders will be subject to extended lead times when shipping to the following states : California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Mississippi, Rhode Island. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions!
Open up canned goods in a few quick cranks with the Edlund G-2CL standard duty manual can opener! This manual can opener features an extra long 22" adjustable bar that you can mount below your countertop and still open any size can with ease. And thanks to its clamp base, you can easily attach and detach this can opener from the underside of your countertop when you need it to be out of the way.
This manual can opener comes with a durable stainless steel blade to puncture and shear off the lids of aluminum cans, and because it is reversible, it lasts much longer than normal blades. The base's replaceable insert also helps keep operation easy on the arm, granting tighter and smoother action. For fast and easy maintenance, this can opener is designed to be easily taken apart and reassembled piece by piece for easy cleaning and sanitizing.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Other Products from this Line
Edlund G-2 L Standard Duty Manual Can Opener with 22" Adjustable Bar and Plated Steel Base
Edlund G-2 Standard Duty NSF Manual Commercial Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar and Base
Edlund G-2S Standard Duty Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar and Stainless Steel Base
Edlund G-2 SL Standard Duty Manual Can Opener with 22" Adjustable Bar and Stainless Steel Base
Edlund G-2WB Standard Duty Manual Can Opener with 16" Adjustable Bar
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register