Edlund G-2 L Standard Duty Manual Can Opener with 22" Adjustable Bar and Plated Steel Base
Other Available Styles:
- Plated steel base must be screwed in
- Opens up to 15 cans per day
- Includes long 22" bar to accommodate different sized cans
- Double-sided knife provides two cutting surfaces to effectively reduce replacement costs
- Blade can be easily removed without hand tools for cleaning and replacement
You May Also Need
Edlund A928SP Base with Insert for U-12 and G-2 Manual Can Openers
plus $42.99 / Each
Edlund A929SP Stainless Steel Can Opener Base for U-12, SG-2, and G-2 Can Openers
plus $74.49 / Each
Edlund A944C Replacement Base Clamp for S-11, U-12, and G-2 Can Openers - NSF
plus $278.49 / Each
Petrol-Gel 401PETROGEL Food Grade Sanitary Lubricant
plus $2.99 / Each
7" Toothbrush Style Utility Brush with Stainless Steel Bristles
plus $1.49 / Each
|Edlund 16500 Specs|
|Bar Length||22 Inches|
|Base Material||Plated Steel|
|Base Style||Screw Down|
|Cans per Day||15|
|Cans per Minute||4|
|Installation Type||Table Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manual Can Opener Type||Standard Duty|
|Shaft Material||Stainless Steel|
|Type||Manual Can Openers|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a heavy duty can opener and a standard duty can opener?
- Both heavy and standard duty can openers can open the same types of cans, and operate in a similar manner. A standard duty can opener is a bit smaller, with a shorter handle that may require more turns to open the same can. A heavy duty can opener is larger and features a more heavy-duty construction. As a result, it's capable of opening more cans per day. If you'd like more information about how to choose the right one for your needs, check out our can opener buying guide!
Edlund 16500 Details
Open up canned goods in a few quick cranks with the Edlund G-2L standard duty manual can opener! This manual can opener features a 22" long bar so that you can mount it below your countertop and still open any size can with ease. And thanks to its plated steel base, you can be sure this reliable can opener will last through repeated daily use.
This manual can opener comes with a durable stainless steel blade to puncture and shear off the lids of aluminum cans, and because it is reversible it lasts much longer than normal blades. The base's replaceable insert also helps keep operation easy on the arm, granting tighter and smoother action. For fast and easy maintenance, this can opener is designed to be easily taken apart and reassembled piece by piece for easy cleaning and sanitizing.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
INTERNATIONAL USERS: Warranty may be voided by manufacturer if this product is shipped to an international address.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:standard pieces kitchen industry favorite career
This is one of my favorite pieces in the kitchen. It has been a industry standard of over my career I would be lost without it.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register