Edlund 12200 Old Reliable® #2® Manual Can Opener with Stainless Steel Base
Customers Also Viewed
Other Available Styles:
- Opens small cans up to 7" tall
- Double-sided knife provides two cutting surfaces to effectively reduce replacement costs
- Ideal for opening 15 cans or less per day
- Plastic bushing for lower turning force and easier opening
- Sturdy, stainless steel base easily mounts to any countertop
You May Also Need
Edlund A932SP Plated Steel Base with Insert for #2® Can Opener
plus $38.99 / Each
Edlund A933SP Stainless Steel Base with Insert for #2® Can Opener
plus $67.99 / Each
Petrol-Gel 401PETROGEL Food Grade Sanitary Lubricant
plus $2.99 / Each
7" Toothbrush Style Utility Brush with Stainless Steel Bristles
plus $1.19 / Each
|Edlund 12200 Specs|
|Bar Length||12 Inches|
|Base Material||Stainless Steel|
|Base Style||Screw Down|
|Cans per Day||15|
|Cans per Minute||4|
|Installation Type||Table Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Manual Can Opener Type||Standard Duty|
|Type||Manual Can Openers|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between a heavy duty can opener and a standard duty can opener?
- Both heavy and standard duty can openers can open the same types of cans, and operate in a similar manner. A standard duty can opener is a bit smaller, with a shorter handle that may require more turns to open the same can. A heavy duty can opener is larger and features a more heavy-duty construction. As a result, it's capable of opening more cans per day. If you'd like more information about how to choose the right one for your needs, check out our can opener buying guide!
Edlund 12200 Details
Perfect for light-duty, day-to-day use, this Edlund 12200 Old Reliable® #2® can opener comes with a durable, stainless steel base that mounts easily to any countertop. It features a heavy-duty melonite arbor that resists rust and provides a smooth, comfortable spinning action, while the plastic bushing lowers the turning force required for easier opening.
The Edlund 12200 #2® can opener can open a variety of small cans up to 7" tall. It can open up to 15 cans per day.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
INTERNATIONAL USERS: Warranty may be voided by manufacturer if this product is shipped to an international address.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:Great works various sized restaurant Resists recommend pictured opens cans
Great item, came exactly as pictured and works great. Resists rust and opens all of our various sized cans. I would recommend this for any busy restaurant.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register