Eco-Products EP-ST770 7 3/4" Jumbo Clear Renewable and Compostable Wrapped Straw - 400/Pack
- Made from 100% renewable materials
- Individually wrapped for sanitation
- Great for water, juice, and soda
- 7 3/4" length
|Length||7 3/4 Inches|
|Green / Environmentally-Friendly||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Since these are jumbo straws, does that mean that they will work well for slushies and other thicker drinks?
- Jumbo straws are best for pure liquid beverages such as water, juice, and soda. If you're looking for something for thicker drinks like slushies, smoothies, or milkshakes, our giant or super jumbo straws are just what you're looking for! Or, for your extra thick drinks, colossal straws are an excellent choice.
- Can I use this straw with hot beverages?
- This straw is recommended for use with cold liquids only and should not be stored in temperatures exceeding 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- How durable are these straws?
- Due to their PLA construction, these straws are more fragile than traditional plastic straws and are more susceptible to cracking if they're bent.
- What is the differences between these types of straws?
- Straws are available in a variety of diameters based on their intended purpose and function. Sip straws are approximately 1/8" in diameter and used for cocktails and sipping on hot drinks. Jumbo straws are often the standard size for various beverages and measure around ¼”. Super jumbo straws are also around ¼” in diameter and some even feature built-in spoons for thick drinks. Milkshakes and smoothies are great for drinking out of Giant straws thanks to their 5/16" diameters, and Colossal straws at approximately 1/2" in diameter are perfect for frozen concoctions.
Show your customers that you are committed to going green with these Eco-Products EP-ST770 7 3/4" compostable wrapped clear drink straws. Made from PLA, or "corn plastic", a 100% renewable resource, these eco-friendly straws are sure to reduce your business' carbon footprint.
The straws are BPI certified, ASTM approved, and fully compostable in commercial compost facilities. Each straw is wrapped for superior sanitation, and with a wrapper reading "100% Compostable," your customers will know you're environmentally conscious. These jumbo sized straws are best suited for use with pure liquid beverages such as juice, soda, and water.
Length: 7 3/4"
Compostable products will naturally degrade into nutrient-rich organic materials when disposed of with other compostable items, leaving no visible or toxic residue.
BPI Approved Cert # 10528598
This product is certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) as biodegradable and/or compostable in a commercial composting facility.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:straws eco straw compostable easily wrapped friendly happy individually made
These eco-straws from eco-products are a great alternative to traditional plastic drinking straws. These trails are made from corn and are 100% compostable. The individually wrapped straw is perfect for any restaurant.
Phil l. Posted on 05/31/2017
I bought these to have on hand for to-go items I make at home and to stash in my car/desk drawer at work. I’ll admit, I used to buy the cheaper ones from the dollar store, but as many straws as I use, I started to feel bad about all the waste to the environment. So happy that Webstaurant sells these at a fair price and that they also come individually wrapped.
Jennett R. from j4jcline Posted on 05/06/2017
These straws function fine but do not come out of the paper easily. After this 400 I will be trying a different type. I can't rip the top easily and remove the paper without getting my hands all over the plastic. Instead I have to give the straw to the customer to do it.
Chris G. Posted on 05/05/2017
I love these straws. I accidentally bought the unwrapped straws first, but i did use them, they are an amazing product! The best part of them: Renewable and Compostable!
T A. from Mom's Bakery Posted on 01/10/2017
These straws do serve its purpose but probably because it is eco-friendly, they break easily. If people have a tendency to bite on their straw (out of habit I guess?) or if they try to bend these, they'll snap. It is nice that they're individually wrapped though.
Anna N. Posted on 09/22/2016
These straws have worked great for our cold drinks; iced tea, cold brew, smoothies etc.. I am happy they are made from plant matter and will compost and I think that also makes an impact with my consumers.
Andrew S. from Nomad Coffee LLC Posted on 08/25/2016
very strong compostable straws. I like the wrapped options so you can let your customers grab one without them touching everyone else's straw. no complaints.
Alisha F. Posted on 03/10/2016
For eco friendly straws that are made of plants, these are very sturdy and high quality. weve used others that have broken or shattered when bent, but these do not do that. good quality straw, we will continue to use.
Matt G. from The Vermont Juice Company Posted on 06/17/2015
These are my favorite straws. I love the way they look and that they are eco friendly. They are also a good size for both juices and for smoothies. Recommend!
Damaris P. from Just Juice 4 Life Posted on 06/15/2015
We are happy with our purchase of these straws. They are good quality. They are sturdy. Slide easily into our cups. We would recommend them.
Eric H. from B.C. Bagels Posted on 03/26/2014
These are pretty pricey straws, but any time that I can get something that is both renewable AND compostable, count me in. Plus, you'd never know. At least not from my experience so far. If you're trying to save the environment, spend the little extra and pick some of these up.
Barry H. from A Tasty Affair Posted on 03/25/2014
We recently bought the unwrapped version of these and loved them because of the compostability, so we ordered these wrapped ones and they are GREAT!
Brittani L. Posted on 10/01/2012
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register