These straws are great for environment. However they cannot be used for hot drinks such as coffee, tea, or just hot water. The straw will melt.
- Made from 100% renewable materials
- Individually wrapped for sanitation
- Great for water, juice, and soda
- 7 3/4" length
|Length||7 3/4 Inches|
|Green / Environmentally-Friendly||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- How durable are these straws?
- Due to their PLA construction, these straws are more fragile than traditional plastic straws and are more susceptible to cracking if they're bent.
- What is the difference between these types of straws?
- Straws are available in a variety of diameters based on their intended purpose and function. Sip straws are approximately 1/8" in diameter and used for cocktails and sipping on hot drinks. Jumbo straws are often the standard size for various beverages and measure around 1/4”. Super jumbo straws are also around 1/4” in diameter and some even feature built-in spoons for thick drinks. Milkshakes and smoothies are great for drinking out of Giant straws thanks to their 5/16" diameters, and Colossal straws at approximately 1/2" in diameter are perfect for frozen concoctions.
- Can I use this straw with hot beverages?
- This straw is recommended for use with cold liquids only and should not be stored in temperatures exceeding 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Since these are jumbo straws, does that mean that they will work well for slushies and other thicker drinks?
- Jumbo straws are best for pure liquid beverages such as water, juice, and soda. If you're looking for something for thicker drinks like slushies, smoothies, or milkshakes, our giant or super jumbo straws are just what you're looking for! Or, for your extra thick drinks, colossal straws are an excellent choice.
Show your customers that you are committed to going green with these Eco-Products EP-ST770 7 3/4" compostable wrapped clear drink straws. Made from PLA, or "corn plastic", a 100% renewable resource, these eco-friendly straws are sure to reduce your business' carbon footprint.
The straws are BPI certified, ASTM approved, and fully compostable in commercial compost facilities. Each straw is wrapped for superior sanitation, and with a wrapper reading "100% Compostable," your customers will know you're environmentally conscious. These jumbo sized straws are best suited for use with pure liquid beverages such as juice, soda, and water.
Length: 7 3/4"
Compostable products will naturally degrade into nutrient-rich organic materials when disposed of with other compostable items in limited areas where facilities exist, leaving no visible or toxic residue.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:straws straw compostable customers friendly plastic wrapped cups easily eco
Nice quality straws. They hold up to liquids like regular plastic ones. I like that the wrapper states that they are eco friendly. My customers appreciate them.
We recently switched all of our single-use products on our food truck to compostable and these I was most excited for! Finally a compostable straw thats NOT paper!
Good straw. I love the fact that they are eco friendly, but they do break somewhat easily and I wish they were just a little wider.
very decent price and the most striking feature to choose this product is that it is renewable and enviromentally friendly. Customers who are a part of green movement love them.
Great environmentally conscious straw! It's as strong and durable as the traditional plastic ones. More pricey, but it helps our business do our part in reducing plastic waste.
While it’s a little more expensive, people are so conscientious about the environment now that we feel this is a much better choice. We tried paper straws but these we feel hold up much more.
Pretty good straws. I like that they are compostable and not like other plastic straws. They're built pretty well and work like normal straws. Customers appreciated the effort put in to make them compostable.
These straws are excellent at being able to make sure that everyone in your restaurant has an excellent and environmentally friendly experience. It's perfect to serve!
This is a decently strong staw. I like the size, it is compatable with most cups. I also like that they are individually wrapped up
Awesome! We only go up to 20 oz in cold cups so they are plenty long enough for us. Looooove having an eco straw, also.
Nice straws. They're strong enough to punch through some questionable cut lid openings and the length is really good for most sized cups, unless you are using something really giant. I use these for 20 oz tall cups and they are just right. Zero complaints. Happy customers.
These eco-straws from eco-products are a great alternative to traditional plastic drinking straws. These trails are made from corn and are 100% compostable. The individually wrapped straw is perfect for any restaurant.
I bought these to have on hand for to-go items I make at home and to stash in my car/desk drawer at work. I’ll admit, I used to buy the cheaper ones from the dollar store, but as many straws as I use, I started to feel bad about all the waste to the environment. So happy that Webstaurant sells these at a fair price and that they also come individually wrapped.
These straws function fine but do not come out of the paper easily. After this 400 I will be trying a different type. I can't rip the top easily and remove the paper without getting my hands all over the plastic. Instead I have to give the straw to the customer to do it.
I love these straws. I accidentally bought the unwrapped straws first, but i did use them, they are an amazing product! The best part of them: Renewable and Compostable!
These straws do serve its purpose but probably because it is eco-friendly, they break easily. If people have a tendency to bite on their straw (out of habit I guess?) or if they try to bend these, they'll snap. It is nice that they're individually wrapped though.
These straws have worked great for our cold drinks; iced tea, cold brew, smoothies etc.. I am happy they are made from plant matter and will compost and I think that also makes an impact with my consumers.
very strong compostable straws. I like the wrapped options so you can let your customers grab one without them touching everyone else's straw. no complaints.
For eco friendly straws that are made of plants, these are very sturdy and high quality. weve used others that have broken or shattered when bent, but these do not do that. good quality straw, we will continue to use.
These are my favorite straws. I love the way they look and that they are eco friendly. They are also a good size for both juices and for smoothies. Recommend!
We are happy with our purchase of these straws. They are good quality. They are sturdy. Slide easily into our cups. We would recommend them.
These are pretty pricey straws, but any time that I can get something that is both renewable AND compostable, count me in. Plus, you'd never know. At least not from my experience so far. If you're trying to save the environment, spend the little extra and pick some of these up.
We recently bought the unwrapped version of these and loved them because of the compostability, so we ordered these wrapped ones and they are GREAT!
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register