Eco-Products EP-ST990 9 1/2" Jumbo Clear Renewable and Compostable Wrapped Straw - 300/Box
Other Available Types:
- Provides guests with an easy way to enjoy ice-cold sodas, lemonades, juices, and mixed drinks
- Made from PLA, a plant-based plastic that is formed from 100% renewable resources
- Reduces a venue's carbon footprint
- Comes wrapped for superior sanitation and protection from unwanted germs, dirt, and debris
- Designed for quality, single-service use
- Meets ASTM standards for compostability
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Length||9 1/2 Inches|
|Green / Environmentally-Friendly||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- Since these are jumbo straws, does that mean that they will work well for slushies and other thicker drinks?
- Jumbo straws are best for pure liquid beverages such as water, juice, and soda. If you're looking for something for thicker drinks like slushies, smoothies, or milkshakes, our giant or super jumbo straws are just what you're looking for! Or, for your extra thick drinks, colossal straws are an excellent choice.
- Can I use this straw with hot beverages?
- This straw is recommended for use with cold liquids only and should not be stored in temperatures exceeding 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- How durable are these straws?
- Due to their PLA construction, these straws are more fragile than traditional plastic straws and are more susceptible to cracking if they're bent.
- What is the differences between these types of straws?
- Straws are available in a variety of diameters based on their intended purpose and function. Sip straws are approximately 1/8" in diameter and used for cocktails and sipping on hot drinks. Jumbo straws are often the standard size for various beverages and measure around ¼”. Super jumbo straws are also around ¼” in diameter and some even feature built-in spoons for thick drinks. Milkshakes and smoothies are great for drinking out of Giant straws thanks to their 5/16" diameters, and Colossal straws at approximately 1/2" in diameter are perfect for frozen concoctions.
Show customers that your business is environmentally-conscious with this Eco-Products EP-ST990 9 1/2" clear wrapped renewable and compostable jumbo straw! Compared to traditional plastic straws, this straw is made from PLA, a plant-based plastic that is formed from 100% renewable resources rather than oil to reduce your venue's carbon footprint. Plus, it comes in a white, paper wrapper for superior sanitation and protection from unwanted germs, dirt, and debris.
Both convenient and practical, this straw is designed for quality, single-service use. It also meets ASTM standards for compostability and can simply be disposed of in a commercial compost facility to help divert waste from landfills. Whether you are pairing it with a to-go cup and lid in your cafeteria or adding it to a glass at your restaurant or bar, this eco-friendly straw will provide guests with an easy way to enjoy their ice-cold sodas, lemonades, juices, and mixed drinks.
Length: 9 1/2"
Compostable products will naturally degrade into nutrient-rich organic materials when disposed of with other compostable items in limited areas where facilities exist, leaving no visible or toxic residue.
BPI Approved Cert # 891051
This product is certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) as biodegradable and/or compostable in a commercial composting facility.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:straws great size wrapped eco due dome cups corn compostable
These are nice big thick straws works great with 20oz cups with dome lid. They allow milkshakes or smoothies to flow well because of the size.
David A. from The Homestead Posted on 12/30/2017
These straws are made from corn and are compostable. We use them in our restaurant and the eco printing on the wrapper lets our customers know that we care for our environment. Great product!
Lorie C. Posted on 06/27/2017
These 9 1/2 inch clear wrapped straws by eco-products are a great alternative to traditional plastic straws. Straws are made from corn and a wrapped in a paper sleeve that says 100% compostable.
Phil l. Posted on 05/18/2017
Best straws due to strength. I tried others and they were flimsy. These straws are perfect size as well. I use these for my Lemonaid stand.
Cody B. from Fired up kettle corn Posted on 10/02/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register