I love these pans! I use them for making my pies every day. They're the PERFECT size too. When I double my crust and fillings recipes they make exactly 3 pies every time. A great way to keep overhead costs down. Very sturdy.
- Perfect for bakeries, cafes, and restaurants
- Full curl rim
- Flexible and sturdy 40 gauge aluminum
- Fits easily in cake boxes
- Disposable for easy cleanup
- D&W Fine Pack 9" Black Pie Container with Clear Low Dome Lid - 20/Pack
- D&W Fine Pack 9" Black Pie Container with Clear High Dome Lid - 20/Pack
- Polar Pak 9" Hinged Clear Pie Container with High Dome Lid - 10/Pack
- Polar Pak 9" Hinged Clear Pie Container with Low Dome Lid - 20/Pack
Be ready to bake and serve up any type of pie with this D&W Fine Pack 10918 9" foil pie pan.
Created with efficiency in mind, this foil pan is perfect for establishments that need to bake multiple pies each day in order to keep up with their customers' growing demand. Perfect for bakeries, cafes, and restaurants, it is an ideal solution for fruit pies, pudding pies, and meal pies. This item is modest in size, making it perfect for baking individual pies for sale, or for baking pies to sell by the piece.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
"I used these for apple and pumpkin pies. Perfect size and they didnt become greasy after baking in the oven. Great for bake sales or family gatherings"Read More Reviews
Featuring a full curl rim, this foil pie pan is attractive enough to use to display pies in a pie case or on a countertop stand. In addition, the flexible 40 gauge aluminum material allows for easy serving while still offering a sturdy and break-resistant vessel for the pie. The 9" diameter enables this pan to fit perfectly in cake boxes, and the 1 1/16" depth is perfect for deep dish apple pies or your famous chicken pot-pie.
This foil pie pan is disposable which means you won't have to worry about extensive cleanup at the end of the night, and you have the option to send extra leftover pie home with your guests. Using this disposable pan eliminates the dishware you would have to dirty by transferring the pie from an oven to a display.
- Top Diameter:9 Inches
- Bottom Diameter:6 9/16 Inches
- Depth:1 1/16 Inches
- Gauge:40 Gauge
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack 9" x 1 3/16" Extra Deep Foil Pie Pan - 500/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack 9 5/8" Foil Pie Pan 1 3/16" Deep - 500/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack 8" Foil Pie Plate x 1 1/16" Deep Foil Pie Pan - 1000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack 6" x 1" Shallow Foil Pie Pan - 1000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack 5 3/4" x 1 1/2" Deep Round Foil Pie Pan - 1000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack 11 11/16" Extra-Deep Foil Pie Pan - 500/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack 10931 9" x 1 3/16" Extra Deep Foil Pie Pan - 100/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack 11600 6" x 1" Shallow Foil Pie Pan - 100/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack B68 9 5/8" x 1 3/16" Deep Foil Pie Pan - 100/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsDurable Packaging 5 3/4" Pie Pan 1 13/16" Extra Deep - 1000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack B41 8" Foil Pie Plate 1 1/16" Deep - 100/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack B55 9" x 1" Medium Depth Foil Pie Pan - 100/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack 3 3/8" Foil Tart Pan 7/8" Deep - 125/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack G78 11 11/16" Extra-Deep Foil Pie Pan - 125/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack D93 4 Cavity Foil Texas / Jumbo Muffin Pan - 25/Pack
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars9" x 9" x 2 1/2" White Auto-Popup Window Bakery Box - 200/Bundle
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars10" x 10" x 4" White Cake / Bakery Box - 100/Bundle
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars10" x 10" x 2 1/2" White Pie / Bakery Box - 250/Bundle
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars10" x 10" x 5" White Cake / Bakery Box - 100/Bundle
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsDurable Packaging BT-6 Interfolded Bakery Tissue Sheets 6" x 10 3/4" - 10000/Case
People Talk About:pie pies pans great love perfect size pan sturdy tins
I like to make my pies with a lower filling to crust ratio so the depth of these pans is fantastic. They are strong enough for every pie I’ve made and allow the bottom crust to brown nicely.
I used these for apple and pumpkin pies. Perfect size and they didnt become greasy after baking in the oven. Great for bake sales or family gatherings
We use these for our 9" pies. They are strong and durable. Bottoms are solid and pies bake up nicely inside. Sturdy. Pricing is good
Great pie pans to use! I use them all the time when i bake my sweet potato pies. They are very durable and great to work with and I use them so much that I brought 2 packs!
i love these, the price is exceptional and I use them to make my fall pies. The foil is good quality but I recommend to put it in a tray for baking so the pan doesn't get the heat directly. They dont come with a lid so I got the 9" hinged OPS plastic deep pie container to display them and take them to go.
The pans are the perfect size for a large 9 inch pie. They are deep enough for fruit fillings or just simple custard pies. They hold up well and are very sturdy.
Great pie pans. These are heavy duty and don't bend when putting in crust or heavy fillings. They are very sturdy and you can pick up pies from the side without having to worry about the bottoms giving out.
The perfect sized pie dish for a retail sized pie. Fits great in the pie box also sold on this site. Strong and sturdy, doesn't flex a whole lot when transferring pies in and out of the oven.
These deep dish pie pans are very strong sturdy and reasonable cheap. Make numerous types of pies, apple, peach, cherries, meat, etc. They hold up to anything I bake inside these pie pans. Can not go wrong over the price, either.
These are fantastic pie tins. They are priced so that you aren't worried about cost when you sell whole pies to customers. They are thin, and bend easily, but other than that they are great.
I really like these pie pans that use them for everything Not Just pies they are the perfect size I also use them for my flan
Love the size and depth of the pie trays! They bake really well and are great quality! Thanks again for smother great product as usual!
This case of 500 is a great deal! These are durable, sturdy, and a great size/depth. I like that I can order such a large amount for the pie shop around the holidays!
These are great deep dish disposable pie pans. I use these for my pumpkin and apple pies. I keep a stack of these in my pantry ready to go for any time pie baking.
These really are great. They do work quite well for baking and of course you don't have to worry at all about getting your pan back.
I haven't had the chance to use too many of these yet, but from the what I have used, I am thoroughly pleased. Will order again.
These pie pans have been very helpful for our whole pie sales. We don't do a lot of pies that are sold as whole pies so it was nice that we didn't have to buy hundreds to an order.
We use these for ALL of our homemade from scratch pies and they are great. They are the perfect depth- not too shallow, not too deep. Great pricing makes a big difference too!
These are exactly what they claim to be. They come packaged all stacked up and shrink wrapped. Great size for apple pies when I want to be sure all the juices won't bubble out and into my oven.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register