These are great for selling pies at the farmer's market. I wish they were a bit thicker on the bottom. The bottom can sag a bit with a heavy pie.
- Perfect for establishments baking multiple pies per day
- Features a full curl rim
- 45 gauge aluminum resists breaking
- Disposable for easy cleanup
Keep up with the high demand for your famous pies with this D&W Fine Pack B41 8" foil pie pan!
Created with efficiency in mind, this disposable item is perfect for cafes, restaurants, and other establishments that bake multiple pies per day to ensure all customer requests are being fulfilled. Since it is easily disposed of at the end of the night, cleanup is minimal and you can even send the extras home with your guests or patrons.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is free of the chemical Bisphenol A (BPA) and is safe for food contact.
"This is GREAT pie pan. I've been using this style/brand for many many years. I sell at least 200 pies each apple season. Highly recommend!"Read More Reviews
Its modest size gives you the opportunity to create smaller pies or meal quiches, allowing you to sell either by the piece, or by the entire pie.
45 Gauge Aluminum
In addition, the 45 gauge aluminum material is strong enough to resist breaking, but flexible enough to bend to allow for easier serving.
Full Curl Rim
Featuring a full curl rim, this pie pan can also be used for displaying your baked goods in pie cases or countertop pie stands.
1 1/16" Depth
With an impressive depth of 1 1/16", this pie pan is ideal for fruit pies, pudding pies, dinner pies, or even quiches.
- Top Diameter:7 15/16 Inches
- Bottom Diameter:5 1/2 Inches
- Depth:1 1/16 Inches
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack 9" x 1 3/16" Extra Deep Foil Pie Pan - 500/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack 9 5/8" Foil Pie Pan 1 3/16" Deep - 500/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack 8" Foil Pie Plate x 1 1/16" Deep Foil Pie Pan - 1000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack 6" x 1" Shallow Foil Pie Pan - 1000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack 5 3/4" x 1 1/2" Deep Round Foil Pie Pan - 1000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack 10931 9" x 1 3/16" Extra Deep Foil Pie Pan - 100/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack 11 11/16" Extra-Deep Foil Pie Pan - 500/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack 11600 6" x 1" Shallow Foil Pie Pan - 100/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack B68 9 5/8" x 1 3/16" Deep Foil Pie Pan - 100/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsDurable Packaging 5 3/4" Pie Pan 1 13/16" Extra Deep - 1000/Case
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack B55 9" x 1" Medium Depth Foil Pie Pan - 100/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack G78 11 11/16" Extra-Deep Foil Pie Pan - 125/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack 3 3/8" Foil Tart Pan 7/8" Deep - 125/Pack
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsD&W Fine Pack D93 4 Cavity Foil Texas / Jumbo Muffin Pan - 25/Pack
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars8" x 8" x 2 1/2" White Auto-Popup Window Bakery Box - 200/Bundle
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars8" x 8" x 2 1/2" White Pie / Bakery Box - 250/Bundle
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars9" x 9" x 2 1/2" White Auto-Popup Window Bakery Box - 200/Bundle
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars10" x 10" x 4" White Cake / Bakery Box - 100/Bundle
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars10" x 10" x 5" White Cake / Bakery Box - 100/Bundle
People Talk About:pie pans pies great size more pan heavy price right
We got these with Polar Pak 3125 8" Hinged OPS Plastic Shallow Pie Container - 20/Pack #99903125... They go well together.. These pans are just the right size for our needs. I'm realizing that 8" pie pans are more popular than I previously thought. We really don't like the 9-10 inch sizes. Sometimes they are just too much. I'm finding more and more pies and desserts in our local stores in this size as well. Not too small, not too big, just right!
This is a Great product that will work for all pies and desserts. Durable. They are Always in stock even if you are ordering during holidays.
Great dishes for dips, sauces, mini quiches, and anything you want to make in individual portions. Your product will be more appealing to customers when they can take their very own mini pie instead of a slice.
This is GREAT pie pan. I've been using this style/brand for many many years. I sell at least 200 pies each apple season. Highly recommend!
Just got these. Couldn't wait to open the box. Just what I was looking for to do a western/ cowboy birthdya party. Can not wait to use at the party. Kids will have fun
Excellent price! Super fast shipping! Ordered this item in bulk for a "country" theme meal where everyone received their meal in a pie pan. They loved it!
Great pie pan - everything i needed for holiday orders. Very sturdy and great size - what more can you say about a pie pan!
Good for baking pies that are not too loaded or heavy with finished product. Foil is not heavy duty; more like medium duty. Fits perfect into regular pie boxes.
These disposable pie pans are Great! Especially that WEBstaurant give you a choice to order by the Case or individually. They are just the right size for small baking Jobs
These pie pans are great for the low price. Lowest price out of all the web sites. Perfect size for pies, not to small nor too big.
For just two of us, a 9" or 10" pie is just too much. We tire of it before we finish it. This makes a smaller pie that we can eat quickly and there's no waste. It is also wonderful for pie gifting, when combined with the lovely pie carriers available on the WebstaurantStore website. Most full-size pie recipes will make two of this size pie, so you can make one for yourself and give the other away. Or some recipes freeze well, so you'll have another for surprise guests. I also use these pie pans for toasting things in the oven (pecans, coconut) sending left overs home with someone or heating leftovers in the oven. A very versatile pie pan.
I love these 8" pie pans, they give my customers a choice for a smaller pie. They are sturdy and a nice size and always fast delivery.
These pie pans make small, shallow pies. The aluminum is sufficiently sturdy compared to some other pans, and the price is good. I was satisfied with them.
Sturdy and just the right size for my med. pie business. They fit nicely into the 10 x 2 1/2 cake and pie boxes, also from web restaurnt. And they are deep pans, not shallow!
I bake and sell pies at Farmer's Market. The heavy duty construction of the 8-inch Foil Pie Plate makes transporting the finished product very convenient. No one wants a pie pan so flimsy it folds like a taco shell!!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register