Duro Bulwark Extra Heavy-Duty 8 lb. Brown Paper Bag - 500/Bundle
$15.09/BundleShips free with Plus
|Buy 3 - 9||$15.74/Bundle|
|Buy 1 - 2||$16.49/Bundle|
Other Available Styles:
- Perfect bagging solution for hardware store purchases, food deliveries, and to-go items
- Stronger than standard and heavy-duty paper bags
- 57# basis weight to hold hefty items without ripping or tearing
- Square bottom gives it the stability to stand upright on its own
- Thick construction makes it is easy to open and package items for fast, efficient service
- Made of extremely-durable, virgin paper
- Ample capacity allows you to add more items to one bag than traditional plastic bags
|Width||6 1/8 Inches|
|Height||12 7/16 Inches|
|Gusset Width||4 1/8 Inches|
|Basis Weight||57 Lb.|
|Green / Environmentally-Friendly||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Style||Extra Heavy Duty|
Customer questions about this product
- Are these bags completely plain and unprinted?
- Paper grocery bags and lunch bags are commonly stamped with the name of the manufacturer, the size of the bag, and information required for recycling. However, the majority of the bag's surface is plain.
- What is basis weight?
- Basis weight is the weight of one ream of paper (500 sheets) when cut to the industry standard for that specific grade of paper. Therefore, the higher the basis weight, the heavier the paper. This weight may differ from the actual weight of the product being sold, so to differentiate the two, basis weight is often notated with a “#” sign after it, whereas the product weight is usually labeled with “lb.” after it.
This Duro Bulwark extra heavy-duty 8 lb. brown paper bag is a perfect bagging solution for hardware store purchases, food deliveries, and to-go items! Compared to standard and heavy-duty paper bags, this extra heavy-duty bag has a 57# basis weight that allows it to hold hefty items without ripping or tearing. While its square bottom gives it the stability to stand upright on its own, its thick construction makes it is easy to open and package items for fast, efficient service that will keep your lines moving steadily.
This Bulwark bag has an ample capacity that allows you to add more items to one bag than traditional plastic bags, helping to reduce waste and minimize the need for additional bags. Plus, it's made of extremely-durable, virgin paper and can be reused, recycled, or composted in a commercial composting facility when you or your customers have finished using it. Both cost efficient and economical, this bag is great for grocery and convenience stores, bakeries, coffee shops, pizzerias, and restaurants!
Width: 6 1/8"
Gusset: 4 1/8"
Height: 12 7/16"
Basis Weight: 57#
Capacity: 8 lb.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is able to be recycled under some recycling programs.
Compostable products will naturally degrade into nutrient-rich organic materials when disposed of with other compostable items, leaving no visible or toxic residue.
This item has been certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) to promote sustainable forest management.
Rainforest Alliance Certified
This product has been grown and harvested using environmentally and socially responsible practices
Other Products from this Line
Duro Bulwark Extra Heavy-Duty 12 lb. Brown Paper Bag - 500/Bundle
Duro Bulwark Extra Heavy-Duty 16 lb. Brown Paper Bag - 500/Bundle
Duro Bulwark Extra Heavy-Duty 20 lb. Brown Paper Bag - 500/Bundle
Duro Bulwark Extra Heavy-Duty 20 lb. Shorty Brown Paper Bag - 500/Bundle
Duro Bulwark Extra Heavy-Duty 25 lb. Brown Paper Bag - 500/Bundle
Duro Bulwark Extra Heavy-Duty 25 lb. Shorty Brown Paper Bag - 500/Bundle
People Talk About:heavy switch spills made holding great Extra event Duty drinks
We made the switch to the Extra Heavy Duty bags and are not looking back! They are great for holding heavy bottles or drinks and won't break in the event something spills
Eric H. Posted on 05/03/2016
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register