Doyon PIZ6G Natural Gas Triple Deck Pizza Oven - 120V, 70,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Perforated, nickel-plated baking decks
- Patented Jet Air System for optimal baking performance and energy use
- Natural gas
- Casters (2 with brakes) for easy mobility
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Doyon Baking Equipment
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
This Doyon pizza deck oven is exactly what you need for your pizzas, chicken wings, nachos, and more! With 3 decks, you can put multiple items in to cook at once!
|Doyon Baking Equipment PIZ6G N120/1 Specs|
|Width||47 5/8 Inches|
|Height||36 1/4 Inches|
|Deck Width||40 Inches|
|Opening Width||40 Inches|
|Deck Depth||23 1/2 Inches|
|Deck Height||5 1/2 Inches|
|Opening Height||5 1/2 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Decks||3|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Doyon Baking Equipment PIZ6G N120/1 Details
Meet all your pizza production demands while serving top notch pies with the Doyon PIZ3G natural gas triple deck pizza oven, which features the patented Jet Air System! The exclusive reversing fan system uses a two-speed operation that moves air evenly in separate directions. This creates a process that will help you bake faster while reducing energy use and labor costs! The three perforated nickel-plated decks are designed for fast heat accumulation, as well as even heat distribution across the decks to create nice, even crusts. The three baking decks cook at up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit, and the heavy duty full glass door openings allow you watch over your pizzas throughout the entire baking process.
- Patented reversing fan system; 3/4 hp fan motor
- Output of 180 pizzas (9") per hour
- Heavy duty full view glass doors
- Three (3) perforated, nickel-plated baking decks
- Door openings are 40" x 5 1/2"
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Preheats in 15 to 20 minutes
- Requires 120V electrical connection; 70,000 BTU
Left to Right: 47 5/8"
Front to Back: 47"
Height: 36 1/4"
Interior Dimensions (per deck):
Left to Right: 40"
Front to Back: 23 1/2"
Height: 5 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Doyon Baking Equipment PIZ6G N120/1
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 5% Warranty Administration Fee for all orders shipping outside of the United States or Canada. These orders may also be subject to other charges, including utility configuration and/or CE approval fees.
Other Products from this Line
Doyon PIZ3G Natural Gas Triple Deck Pizza Oven - 120V, 70,000 BTU
Get paid to review this product!