Doyon PIZ3G Natural Gas Triple Deck Pizza Oven - 120V, 70,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Perforated, nickel-plated baking decks
- Patented Jet Air System for optimal baking performance and energy use
- Natural gas
- Casters (2 with brakes) for easy mobility
- 240V, 3 Phase
Doyon Baking Equipment
You May Also Need
Dormont 1650KIT48 Deluxe SnapFast® 48" Gas Connector Kit with Two Elbows and Restraining Cable - 1/2" Diameter
$114.49 / Each
Doyon PIZ3B 35" x 30 3/4" Mobile Stainless Steel Equipment Stand with 2 Undershelves
$1,331.55 / Each
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 1/2"
plus $36.49 / Each
This Doyon pizza deck oven is exactly what you need for your pizzas, chicken wings, nachos, and more! With 3 decks, you can put multiple items in to cook at once!
|Doyon Baking Equipment PIZ3G N120/1 Specs|
|Width||35 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||45 1/4 Inches|
|Height||34 1/4 Inches|
|Deck Width||30 Inches|
|Opening Width||30 Inches|
|Deck Depth||21 Inches|
|Deck Height||4 3/4 Inches|
|Opening Height||4 3/4 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Decks||3|
|Total BTU||70,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Doyon Baking Equipment PIZ3G N120/1 Details
Meet all your pizza production demands while serving top notch pies with the Doyon PIZ3G natural gas triple deck pizza oven, which features the patented Jet Air System! The exclusive reversing fan system uses a two-speed operation that moves air evenly in separate directions. This creates a process that will help you bake faster while reducing energy use and labor costs! The three perforated nickel-plated decks are designed for fast heat accumulation, as well as even heat distribution across the decks to create nice, even crusts. The three baking decks cook at up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit, and the heavy duty full glass door openings allow you watch over your pizzas throughout the entire baking process.
- Patented reversing fan system; 3/4 hp fan motor
- Output of 150 pizzas (9") per hour
- Heavy duty full view glass doors
- Three (3) perforated, nickel-plated baking decks
- Door openings are 30" x 4 3/4"
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Preheats in 15 to 20 minutes
- Requires 120V electrical connection; 70,000 BTU
Left to Right: 35 7/8"
Front to Back: 45 1/4"
Height: 34 1/4"
Interior Dimensions (per deck):
Left to Right: 30"
Front to Back: 21 1/2"
Height: 4 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Doyon Baking Equipment PIZ3G N120/1
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible Please note that this item is subject to a 5% Warranty Administration Fee for all orders shipping outside of the United States or Canada. These orders may also be subject to other charges, including utility configuration and/or CE approval fees.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register