Other Available Fuel Types:
- Full section proofer with stacked oven compartments
- Jet Air reversing fan system
- Shot and pulse steam injection
- 24.5 kW
|Doyon Baking Equipment JAOP14G L208/1 Specs|
|Depth||53 5/8 Inches|
|Oven Interior Width||25 1/2 Inches|
|Proofer Interior Width||26 1/4 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||29 1/2 Inches|
|Proofer Interior Depth||36 1/2 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||28 Inches|
|Proofer Interior Height||55 1/2 Inches|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Oven Capacity||14 Full Size Pans|
|Oven Interior Style||Deep Depth|
|Oven Shelf Spacing||3 1/4 Inches|
|Power Type|| Electric|
|Proofer Capacity||32 Full Size Pans|
|Proofer Shelf Spacing||3 Inches|
|Total BTU||130,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Doyon Baking Equipment JAOP14G L208/1 Details
The entire baking process can now be completed in one machine with Doyon's JAOP14G liquid propane two section oven proofer combo! Start by proofing your products in a cavity that includes manual controls and an automatic water float system, which eliminates the need to fill water pans. Once the proofing process is over, easily move the pans to the stacked oven compartments, where the patented Jet Air reversing fan system moves air evenly in separate directions to help you bake faster and more evenly without turning pans! The proofing cavity will hold 32 full-size (18" x 26") sheet pans while the two oven cavities hold a combined 14 sheet pans.
- Automatic water float system in proofer
- Proofer holds 32 full-size (18" x 26") sheet pans; Stacked oven cavities hold a combined 14 sheet pans
- 3" proofer shelf spacing; 3 1/4" oven shelf spacing
- Digital temperature control up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- 2-speed, multi-stage fan delay; 3/4 hp fan motor
- Full view heat reflective thermal glass doors
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Fully insulated oven
- 1/4" water inlet for steam injection
- Requires 208/240V electrical connection; 130,000 BTU
Left to Right: 70"
Front to Back: 53 5/8"
Left to Right: 26 1/4"
Front to Back: 36 1/2"
Height: 55 1/2"
Left to Right: 25 1/2"
Front to Back: 29 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired by a professional; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Doyon Baking Equipment JAOP14G L208/1
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Please note that this item is subject to a 5% Warranty Administration Fee for all orders shipping outside of the United States or Canada. These orders may also be subject to other charges, including utility configuration and/or CE approval fees.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register