This is well worth the money for a pizza restaurant. It helps make the pizza quicker which not only saves time but also saves labor and money. it has multiple thickness settings depending on if youre making thin crust, traditional or deep dish pizza.
Customers Also Viewed
- Sheets from 1 oz. to 28 oz. of dough up to 18" in diameter to 1/32" to 5/32" thickness
- Front feed and discharge
- Welded stainless steel construction
- Sheets up to 600 pieces per hour
- Includes removable plastic covers for easy cleaning
Other Products from this Line
- Doyon DL18DP 18" Countertop Two Stage Dough Sheeter - 120V, 1/2 HP
- Doyon DL12DP 12" Countertop Two Stage Dough Sheeter - 120V, 1/2 HP
- Doyon DL12SP 12" Countertop One Stage Dough Sheeter - 120V, 1/2 HP
- Doyon DL18P 18" Countertop Two Stage Dough Sheeter - 120V, 1/2 HP
|Doyon Baking Equipment DL18SP Specs|
|Depth||10 5/8 Inches|
|Height||13 3/8 Inches|
|Maximum Diameter||17 Inches|
|Output||600 Pieces Per Hour|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Portion Weight||1 - 28 Ounces|
|Transmission Type||Maintenance Free|
|Type||Two Stage Dough Sheeters|
Customer questions about this product
- Can dough sheeters be used with fondant?
- Dough sheeters are not recommended for use with fondant as fondant is too sticky for the machine. Unless the machine is specifically made for dough and fondant, do not use with fondant.
- What’s the difference between “one stage” and “two stage” dough sheeters?
- One stage sheeters send the dough through one set of rollers. They are typically less expensive to purchase, but it may take more passes through the machine to reach the desired dough thickness. Two stage sheeters send the dough through two sets of rollers. This allows the dough to reach the desired thickness with fewer passes through the machine.
- How do I clean my dough sheeter?
- It's important to avoid any and all contact with water. Users can simply turn it off and brush or wipe it down with a dry cloth. If desired, compressed air can be used. With these particular models, the plastic covers can also be removed for better access to the rollers.
- Can dough sheeters be used with gluten free dough?
- We do not recommend using dough sheeters with gluten free dough because the hydration level in gluten free dough is too high. Having a higher hydration level makes it difficult to achieve good results. Starch flours usually have a high water absorption capacity, which is what a percentage of gluten free dough is made out of.
- Can this dough sheeter be used for pie dough?
- Yes. For optimal results, it is recommended to use dough with a moisture content of 50-60%. The pie dough should be chilled to minimize sticking and avoid melting any butter added.
Doyon Baking Equipment DL18SP Details
Sheet dough up to 18" in diameter for pizzas, wraps, and tortillas into a round shape quickly and easily with the one stage Doyon DL18SP countertop dough roller sheeter. An ergonomic design and pair of horizontal rollers enable a single operator to sheet up to 600 pieces per hour, while its compact countertop size makes it ideal for operations with limited space. This unit drastically reduces the amount of physical work needed for regular dough sheeting and also works to both reduce labor costs.
In addition to all stainless steel welded construction, a heavy-duty, maintenance free 1/2 hp motor and sealed, permanently lubricated ball bearings combine to ensure years of trouble-free operation. This drive mechanism is also isolated from the roller area for sanitary operation. Stainless steel removable spring loaded scrapers remove easily for cleaning, while the plastic rollers also help eliminate dough buildup. Other features include a quick change index system that changes the gap between the dough rollers and simple handle adjustments. Perfect for bakeries and commercial kitchens alike, this unit can sheet all types of dough including cinnamon rolls, doughnuts, pierogis, and danishes.
For best performance, be sure to make your dough round and slightly thinner at one end. Simply drop the dough into the feed chute with the thin end first, then make a 1/4 turn between the first and second rollers. Always use plenty of flour to prevent the dough from sticking. Dough with a moisture content of 50-60% is recommended for optimal results. This unit requires a 120V electrical connection.
Depth: 10 5/8"
Height: 13 3/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Doyon Baking Equipment DL18SP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
People Talk About:fondant roller money pizza sheeter cakes great roll sheets dough
We are very happy with this sheeter! We use it to make sheets of dough for fried pies. It is quiet and swift and the suction cups that hold it in place are very firm and do not move! Love this product! MaryAnn
The fondant roller is helpful with the smaller cakes, unfortunately not so much for cakes over 12" round/square. What I have discovered for the larger cake sizes to use the roller to at least get the initial thinning of the fondant evenly so that I can hand roll the rest to the desired size. Unfortunately one of the frustrations I'm having as I learn and get better acquainted with the roller, is that I can't seem to get my fondant to roll out in a 'circle' like the video shows. My fondant keeps coming out in long rectangular sheets :o( If anyone has any helpful suggestions of how to get the nice round fondant sheet to roll out, I'm all ears. Once I can achieve that, I will give this fondant roller 5 stars....until then...I'm a bit disappointed and frustrated. I'm thinking perhaps I should have invested a bit more money into a roller with multiple speed adjustments too. This one rolls out VERY fast, so be ready to catch it!
Thank you for your review! According to Doyon, this dough roller sheeter should not be used with fondant as it is too sticky for the machine. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact a Customer Solutions Representative.
A great dough sheeter for the money. Never had a problem with it and it's great for pizza and pasta.
This is a great sheeter and at this price definitely a good buy. I have never had a problem with this product and is very easy to clean.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register