Doyon CA12G Circle Air Liquid Propane Double Deck Bakery Convection Oven with Rotating Racks - 240V, 157,000 BTU
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Rotating rack system for even bake
- Steam injection for use with baked goods, meats and vegetables
- Patented Jet Air System for optimal baking performance and energy use
- 26.5 kW
- 208V, 3 Phase
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
Doyon Baking Equipment
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
|Doyon Baking Equipment CA12G L240/1 Specs|
|Width||44 3/8 Inches|
|Depth||57 7/8 Inches|
|Height||76 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||27 Inches|
|Interior Depth||33 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||28 1/2 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Decks||Double|
|Oven Interior Style||Deep Depth|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Doyon Baking Equipment CA12G L240/1 Details
Achieve that perfect bake every time with the Doyon CA12G circle air liquid propane double deck convection oven, which combines a rotating rack system with Doyon's patented Jet Air system! The exclusive reversing fan system uses a two-speed operation that moves air evenly in separate directions. This creates a process that will help you bake faster and more evenly without having to turn pans during baking time, which will reduce energy and labor costs! The rotating racks move pans at an even pace, ensuring that each pan is baked evenly throughout the entire process. Its unique shot and pulse steam injection system helps give baked goods a golden and crispy crust, while decreasing the cooking time for meat and vegetables. The two large oven cavities will hold a total of 12 full-size (18" x 26") sheet pans. The oven's digital temperature controls allow baking temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and its full view heat reflective thermal glass doors allow you to watch over the entire baking process!
- Rotating rack system moves pans at an even pace, resulting in a perfect bake
- 2-speed, multi-stage fan delay; 3/4 hp fan motor
- Full view heat reflective thermal glass doors
- E-Bake programmable controls; Up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- 4" shelf spacing
- Two oven cavities hold a total of 12 full-size (18" x 26") sheet pans
- Stainless steel interior and exterior
- Swivel casters (2 locking)
- 1/4" water inlet for steam injection
Left to Right: 44 3/8"
Front to Back: 57 3/8"
Height: 76 3/8"
Left to Right: 27"
Front to Back: 33 1/2"
Height: 28 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Doyon Baking Equipment CA12G L240/1
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 5% Warranty Administration Fee for all orders shipping outside of the United States or Canada. These orders may also be subject to other charges, including utility configuration and/or CE approval fees.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!