- 100 qt. bowl capacity; accommodates up to 88 lb. of flour; 208/240V, 3 phase; 4 hp
- Quick-locking anti-vibration device secures mixer in place while mixing
- Touch screen controls with 20 speeds, 7 programmable settings, and 99 minute timer
- Safety features including emergency stop, non-slipping belt, and motor overload protection
- Stainless steel bowl, dough hook, whip, and flat beater included; heavy-duty frame inclu
|Doyon Baking Equipment BTL100 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||1200 lb.|
|Width||36 1/4 Inches|
|Depth||49 3/16 Inches|
|Height||82 1/16 Inches|
|Features||Electric Bowl Lift|
|Number of Mixing Heads||1|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this mixer is suitable for my needs?
- This mixer is great for a variety of different applications. However, to ensure that you find a mixer that will cover your needs, we recommend referring to the manufacturer literature for more detailed information about what each specific model can handle. If you don't see the food you wish to mix, look for closest comparable food in texture. For more information on which mixer will be best for you, check out our Commercial Mixer Buying Guide!
- Can this item fit through a standard height 80" doorway ?
- Due to the height of this item, it may not be able to fit through a standard 80" tall doorway when standing upright. Please consider the best means of entry before purchasing, or measure your entryway to ensure that you will be able to bring your order inside if the item cannot be carried on its side.
Doyon Baking Equipment BTL100 Details
This Doyon BTL100 100 qt. commercial planetary floor mixer is perfect for any business that produces high volumes of batter or dough. Its 100 qt. bowl accommodates up to 88 lb. of flour, which can be processed with the included stainless steel whip, flat beater, or dough hook. It features touch screen controls with an impressive 20 speeds and can store up to 7 programmable settings, allowing you to streamline operation for your most used recipes. Plus, a 99 minute timer helps you keep track of the mixing.
For long-lasting commercial use, the mixer is supported by a heavy-duty frame that's easy to wipe down at the end of the day. A set of 4 inline wheels are included, helping make the unit mobile and easy to move for cleaning or service. During operation, an anti-vibration device holds the unit steady, and a stainless steel bowl guard covers the bowl while providing product visibility. The stainless steel bowl automatically locks on each side too, and is easy to lift into place with the electric bowl lifting system.
To keep your staff safe, the mixer is equipped with multiple safety features, including an emergency stop and non-slipping belt. Motor overload protection is built-in as well, preventing the robust 4 hp motor from burning out. A 208/240V, 3 phase electrical connection is required for operation.
Width: 36 1/4"
Depth: 49 3/16"
Height: 82 1/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit comes with a locking NEMA L15-30P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Doyon Baking Equipment BTL100
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Please note that this item is subject to a 5% Warranty Administration Fee for all orders shipping outside of the United States or Canada. These orders may also be subject to other charges, including utility configuration and/or CE approval fees.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register