Earn up to $450.15 back (45,015 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Customers Also Viewed
- Superior torque transmission reduces vibration and noise
- Includes stainless steel dough hook, whip and flat beater
- 20 digital speed control with 7 settings for speed and time
- 28 lb. flour capacity
- Holds up to 40 lb. of dough; 208/240V
You May Also Need View All Items
- Doyon BTF040A 20 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixer Accessories for Doyon BTF040 Mixers
- Doyon BTF040AB 20 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixer Bowl for Doyon BTF040 Mixers
- Doyon BTF040AC 20 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixer Dough Hook
- Doyon BTF040AF 20 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixer Whip
- Doyon BTF040AP 20 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixer Beater
- Doyon BTF040B 40 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixer Bowl
- Doyon BTF040C 40 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixer Dough Hook
- Doyon BTF040D 40 Qt. Floor Mixer Bowl Dolly
|Doyon Baking Equipment BTF040H Specs|
|Width||23 3/4 Inches|
|Height||52 3/4 Inches|
|Voltage||208 - 240 Volts|
|Wattage||2,496 - 2,880 Watts|
|Number of Mixing Heads||1|
|Plug Type||NEMA 6-15P|
Doyon Baking Equipment BTF040H Details
Speed up production in your commercial bakery or kitchen with the Doyon BTF040H 40 qt. commercial mixer with attachment hub. This mixer boasts a 3 hp motor and a unique 20 speed transmission, allowing you to easily mix ingredients for entrees, desserts and breads without having to stop the mixer. Its heavy-duty frame along with an enameled steel finish makes this mixer reliable and easy-to-clean. This model also comes equipped with 4 stationary casters, which offer easy mobility for cleaning.
- Holds up to 28 lb. of flour or 40 lb. of dough
- #12 standard attachment hub allows for attachment of slicer or meat grinder (sold separately)
- 20 high-efficiency continuous speeds; no need to stop mixer to change speeds
- Bowl, safety guard and mixing tools are made of stainless steel
- Comes equipped with lifting bowl guard with safety interlock; prevents operation while bowl is lowered or guard is open
- Gear-type belt allows mixer to change speeds while operational; belt is made of metal-rubber composite
- Belt is non-slipping and durable for tough mixes
- Quick-locking anti-vibration device helps secure mixer in place while mixing
- Bowl locks on each side for secure fit
- Requires a 208/240V electrical connection
Width: 23 3/4"
Height: 52 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-15P plug.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This item's manufacturing process does not use lead as an additive.
Resources and Downloads for
Doyon Baking Equipment BTF040H
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Please note that this item is subject to a 5% Warranty Administration Fee for all orders shipping outside of the United States or Canada. These orders may also be subject to other charges, including utility configuration and/or CE approval fees.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register