$6,140.00/EachShips free with Plus
Login for details
Earn up to $184.20 back (18,420 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
- Durable stainless steel top and sides ideal for commercial use
- Accommodates (5) 12" x 20" x 6" food pans
- Sealed well design eliminates the need for spillage pans
- Each well has a 1/2" drain manifolded with a common gate valve
- Wells feature individual, infinite controls
- 8" deep cutting board provides additional prep space
- Designed with a stainless steel undershelf and plate shelf
- Comes with casters
Other Products from this Line
Delfield EHEI74C Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 350 lb.
- 74 Inches
- 31 1/2 Inches
- 36 Inches
- 24 - 27 Amps
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 208/230 Volts
- 5,000 Watts
- Base Style
- With Casters
- Control Type
- Made in America
- Stainless Steel
- Number of Pans
- Number of Wells
- Plug Type
- NEMA 6-50P
- Power Type
- Product Line
- Floor Model
- Top Material
- Stainless Steel
- Well Type
- Sealed / Wet Well
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
Delfield EHEI74C Details
If your restaurant needs a reliable way to hold hot food for serving, look no further than the Delfield EHEI74C E-Chef electric steam table! This model features 5 wells, each designed to hold a 12" x 20" food pan up to 6" deep, and since each well also has its own 1000W heating element and individual controls, you can hold multiple items at multiple temperatures at the same time. A sealed well design also eliminates the need for cumbersome spillage pans, and 1/2" manifolded drains allow you to remove the water easily with a common gate valve.
The E-Chef series is also built for maximum durability. The top, sides, and wells are made from heavy gauge stainless steel to stand up to the rigors of any commercial kitchen, while a full-length, 8" deep polyethylene cutting board gives you a place to stage, slice, and make other preparations to foods. Just below the cutting board, a heavy duty stainless steel plate shelf gives your staff easy access to dinnerware so you can get orders out faster and store commonly used utensils.
A deep undershelf, also made from heavy gauge stainless steel, further expands your storage space and it has a 3" riser on the back to prevent items from being accidentally pushed off the shelf. This steam table comes mounted on casters and requires a 208/230V electrical connection.
Depth: 31 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-50P plug.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register