Delfield EHEI48C E-Chef 3 Pan Sealed Well Electric Steam Table with Casters - 208/230V
Other Available Styles:
- Accommodates (3) 12" x 20" pans up to 6" deep
- Sealed well design eliminates need for spillage pans
- Each well has a 1/2" drain; drains are manifolded with a common gate valve
- Wells are controlled individually with infinite controls
- Heavy gauge stainless steel top with 8" deep cutting board
- Heavy gauge stainless steel undershelf and plate shelf
- Mounted on casters
- 208/230V, 3000W
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Electric steam tables are a great choice for catered events, cafeterias, and buffets. Watch this video to learn more about how your food service establishment could benefit from an electric steam table today.
|Delfield EHEI48C Specs|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Amps||15 - 16 Amps|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Pans||3|
|Top Material||Stainless Steel|
|Well Type||Sealed Well|
Customer questions about this product
- What's the difference between open well and sealed well steam tables?
- Open well tables can be used with spillage pans for moist heat holding, or without pans for dry heat holding of fried foods or other crispy items. This design allows the flexibility to have some of the wells using moist heat, and some of them using dry heat, at the same time. Open well tables do not have drains, so the spillage pans must be removed and emptied after service.
Sealed well tables do not need spillage pans; water is added directly to the well, and is emptied through a drain after service. However, sealed well tables should not be used for dry heat holding.
If you’re not sure which style is best for your needs, please contact Customer Solutions prior to placing your order!
- What does "dual voltage" mean?
- Dual voltage items can be operated on more than one voltage and will be specified on manufacturer specsheets and installation manuals. The accepted voltages will vary by item, but some of the most common dual voltage configurations are 120V OR 120/208V and 120V OR 120/240V.
Please refer to all specsheets and manuals for each item for details and specific installation requirements. Contact your electrician for help ensuring your equipment’s electrical specifications are right for your business.
Delfield EHEI48C Details
If your restaurant needs a reliable way to hold hot food for serving, look no further than the Delfield EHEI48C E-Chef electric steam table! This model features 3 wells, each designed to hold a 12" x 20" food pan up to 6" deep, and since each well also has its own 1000W heating element and individual controls, you can hold multiple items at multiple temperatures at the same time. A sealed well design also eliminates the need for cumbersome spillage pans, and 1/2" manifolded drains allow you to remove the water easily with a common gate valve.
The E-Chef series is also built for maximum durability. The top, sides, and wells are made from heavy gauge stainless steel to stand up to the rigors of any commercial kitchen, while a full-length, 8" deep polyethylene cutting board gives you a place to stage, slice, and make other preparations to foods. Just below the cutting board, a heavy duty stainless steel plate shelf gives your staff easy access to dinnerware so you can get orders out faster and store commonly used utensils.
A deep undershelf, also made from heavy gauge stainless steel, further expands your storage space and it has a 3" riser on the back to prevent items from being accidentally pushed off the shelf. This steam table comes mounted on casters and requires a 208/230V electrical connection.
Depth: 31 1/2"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 6-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for Delfield EHEI48C
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Delfield EHEI36C E-Chef 2 Pan Sealed Well Electric Steam Table with Casters - 120V
Delfield EHEI60C E-Chef 4 Pan Sealed Well Electric Steam Table with Casters - 208/230V
Delfield EHEI74C E-Chef 5 Pan Sealed Well Electric Steam Table with Casters - 208/230V
Get paid to review this product!